Social distancing where you are...
We'll have to disagree then, the coppers I know have said it made it impossible to police the parks with kids just taking the piss saying they were testing their eyesight. But you'll probably think that's bollox as well. Not saying that the people doing it aren't the selfish cunts that don't care for anyone else, just saying that gave them the excuse to be blatant about it without fear of comeback.
(06-26-2020, 08:37 AM)baggy1 Wrote: We'll have to disagree then, the coppers I know have said it made it impossible to police the parks with kids just taking the piss saying they were testing their eyesight. But you'll probably think that's bollox as well. Not saying that the people doing it aren't the selfish cunts that don't care for anyone else, just saying that gave them the excuse to be blatant about it without fear of comeback.

So again you are saying it gave all those animals a valid excuse to dump their cars where they like, dump their rubbish where they like, shit and piss where they like and to spit at and abuse those that object, you are honestly saying that these maggots were influenced by anything other than who and what they are.
(06-26-2020, 08:12 AM)baggy1 Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 07:48 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Absolute bollox, if people dump rubbish everywhere, dump their cars where they like shit and piss where they like and spit at and abuse anyone that objects, that is the animal that they are, it has no outside influence, there was nobody on those beaches that cared about anything or anybody including Cummings or Johnson.

Unsurprisingly I'm going to disagree with a bit of that cornish - you're right they are the people that don't give a shit, but what Cummings did gave them an excuse to break ranks from the generally well behaved masses and meant that the Police had no way of controlling them. It was a stupid move that made it impossible to stop the flood.

Personally I think the Police never really had a hope in hell of enforcing lockdown properly because the rules were so fuggin vague to start with then coupled with his totaly incoherent bumbling easing lockdown speech made it totaly impossible,and these moronic fuggin idiots just took the piss as no doubt most do every fuggin day as has been said once a selfish entitled cunt always a selfish entitled cunt.
If it does all go tits up 

The Govt will only have itself to blame
Cummings 
Protests
Mass Raves
Large party in Moss Side with a shooting 
Huge numbers flocking to beaches whilst Police act like a bunch of social workers

Then there will be the usual 'its not my fault so I blame (enter as applicable)

Either there will be no massive 2nd wave or a wave of tsunami proportions
As somebody who tends to actively avoid places which attract a lot of visitors, I come across less of this kind of behaviour than some will; but you do see evidence of it on a smaller scale around the more accessible parts of Loch Lomond, or on the so-called tourist path on Ben Nevis. Cairn Gorm, by virtue of being more accessible and with facilities, attracts bigger numbers than any of its neighbours but visitors generally take their rubbish away with them. As they/we should: no litter bins is no excuse; if you've carried it in full, then it's far easier to carry it away empty.

I try to avoid being elitist and firmly believe that wild places should be accessible to all (but not if it means building a sodding funicular and giving the mountain a 'rebranding'). That said, I'm relieved that I'm unlikely to be sharing space with most of those who flock to those parks and beaches.
(06-26-2020, 08:51 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 08:37 AM)baggy1 Wrote: We'll have to disagree then, the coppers I know have said it made it impossible to police the parks with kids just taking the piss saying they were testing their eyesight. But you'll probably think that's bollox as well. Not saying that the people doing it aren't the selfish cunts that don't care for anyone else, just saying that gave them the excuse to be blatant about it without fear of comeback.

So again you are saying it gave all those animals a valid excuse to dump their cars where they like, dump their rubbish where they like, shit and piss where they like and to spit at and abuse those that object, you are honestly saying that these maggots were influenced by anything other than who and what they are.

No that's not what I said but let's leave it there cornish, it's really not worth getting this thread canned to the politics bored. I'm off to the tip ironically to see if the queue is less than 3 hours long  Big Grin
Have to admit it is very distressing to see and hear about what is happening in Bournemouth.

Take Covid 19 out of the equation, there just isn't any need to be so anti social. Let's go out and enjoy a day in a nice place, abuse the people who are working to make your visit as pleasant as possible and leave the place in a state in which it can no longer be deemed nice.
Where I am at the moment people keep well over 2m away.

I’m having a dump Big Grin
Are you on Bournemouth beach though?
The messages from the government and the press that support them aren’t mixed and aren’t encouraging irresponsible behaviour.

Johnson...

Prime minister Boris Johnson has responded to concerns about the effects of an influx of visitors to Brighton and Hove by saying our MPs should “show some guts” in reopening the city. Brighton local newspaper (Observation if there is nothing to worry about why do they need to show guts?)

Boris Johnson hailed the beginning of the end of Britain’s “national hibernation” Telegraph

Life is returning, to our street, to our shops, the bustle is starting to come back!” Telegraph

Hancock...

We may have to close the beaches

Same cabinet barely 24hrs between statements.