Seals vs Chelsea
"Turd performance from turd players and turd coaching from turd coaches. Turd."

"It's a bit of a mystery how he's persisted with a risk-averse strategy for almost all of the season and yet have the worst defence in the division."

"It is absolutely, utterly fucking predictable bollocks that he comes out with. I mean if lottery numbers were based on what he is going to say post game we’d all be minted."

ha ha
(06-22-2020, 01:46 PM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 01:12 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Any Villa fans looking at this must think what a bunch we are dissing Smith.

If you have a glance on here, you'll find they're dissing him even more than we are.   Big Grin

https://www.heroesandvillains.info/forum...ic=60991.0

Oh dear oh dear oh deary me ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha penny begining to drop.
(06-22-2020, 02:37 PM)billybassett Wrote: "Turd performance from turd players and turd coaching from turd coaches. Turd."

"It's a bit of a mystery how he's persisted with a risk-averse strategy for almost all of the season and yet have the worst defence in the division."

"It is absolutely, utterly fucking predictable bollocks that he comes out with. I mean if lottery numbers were based on what he is going to say post game we’d all be minted."

ha ha

That first line has to be amongst the greatest ever posted on a forum.
I've heard from a few that Smith is a likeable bloke. When it comes to football though, he really is an insufferable twat. I watched their game yesterday and everything they did came from free kicks after Greasy had taken a tumble. Then there was the time there was a dropped ball, Chelsea were in possession, but villa kept the ball instead of returning it. I notice Leeds fans immediately picked up on the irony of Smith not gifting Sheff Utd a goal after that incident the other night.
Everything about that club is slimy. The FFP abuse, the cheating on the pitch, the whinging to get the season annulled, the constant flirtation with bankruptcy, the Louie Barry business. They are a cheating bunch of underachieving morons that deserve relegation and hopefully justice will be served.
(06-22-2020, 06:14 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I've heard from a few that Smith is a likeable bloke. When it comes to football though, he really is an insufferable twat. I watched their game yesterday and everything they did came from free kicks after Greasy had taken a tumble. Then there was the time there was a dropped ball, Chelsea were in possession, but villa kept the ball instead of returning it. I notice Leeds fans immediately picked up on the irony of Smith not gifting Sheff Utd a goal after that incident the other night.
Everything about that club is slimy. The FFP abuse, the cheating on the pitch, the whinging to get the season annulled, the constant flirtation with bankruptcy, the Louie Barry business. They are a cheating bunch of underachieving morons that deserve relegation and hopefully justice will be served.
The only way justice will be served is if a WW2 bomb is found on the site, and raises the place to the ground.
Difficult to see Villa winning another game.  

Spineless Arse at home maybe? 

Toon, Liverpool, Everton and Spam away last game. 

Wolves, Palace, Man U home. 

Certainly difficult to see at least 3 wins minimum. 

Oh dear, what a shame, nevermind.
(06-22-2020, 09:49 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Difficult to see Villa winning another game.  

Spineless Arse at home maybe? 

Toon, Liverpool, Everton and Spam away last game. 

Wolves, Palace, Man U home. 

Certainly difficult to see at least 3 wins minimum. 

Oh dear, what a shame, nevermind.

Lovely boy  Big Grin
West Ham and villa last game, they can both pretend they are in the championship early.
And what a delightful crock of Claret and Poo that will be to observe.
Rumours going around that young Louie Barry may be on the bench Wednesday.