Favourite Track By... list
(06-20-2020, 11:52 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 11:30 AM)Ossian Wrote: We probably need to agree when the week starts in terms of beginning a new thread.

Well I started one today so can’t now until next Saturday at the earliest.

Remi started one yesterday so can’t until next Friday. Because I SAY SO Big Grin

As long as people are honest then it doesn’t really matter when the week starts. You’ve just got to wait at least 7 days before you can go again.

You and Honesty now that's got to be the joke of the week Big Grin and by the way who made you the boss.
You should have posted Sterophonics today, as any decent person would have done.
It's a free for all.
(06-20-2020, 12:30 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 11:30 AM)Ossian Wrote: We probably need to agree when the week starts in terms of beginning a new thread.

Remi started one yesterday so can’t until next Friday. Because I SAY SO Big Grin

As long as people are honest then it doesn’t really matter when the week starts. You’ve just got to wait at least 7 days before you can go again.

You and Honesty now that's got to be the joke of the week Big Grin and by the way who made you the boss.
You should have posted Sterophonics today, as any decent person would have done.
It's a free for all.

Shut up nonce.

Remi started one yesterday so can’t until next Friday.

In all fairness though Duffers, Remi waited 4 days between Uriah Heap & T Rex, that's allmost a month, if you use his transfer budget calculator.
I've got 2 ready for this evening
1. Sterophonics.
2. Fleetwood Mac
Roll on midnight.

(06-20-2020, 03:25 PM)Psalm23 Wrote:

In all fairness though Duffers, Remi waited 4 days between Uriah Heap & T Rex, that's allmost a month, if you use his transfer budget calculator.

Are you duf picks dad ?
Why doesn’t Remi want anyone else to have a turn?

Why is it so important for him to monopolise this?
(06-20-2020, 03:47 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:

Are you duf picks dad ?

No, why is there some reason you're so obsessed with dads & their kids?
(06-20-2020, 04:10 PM)Psalm23 Wrote:

Are you duf picks dad ?

It’s because he’s a nonce. His posts about my newborn son are proof of this.

I make no apology for continuing to bring it up. He should have been kicked off here for life.
(06-20-2020, 04:12 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 11:52 AM)Duffers Wrote: Well I started one today so can’t now until next Saturday at the earliest.

Are you duf picks dad ?

I make no apology for continuing to bring it up. He should have been kicked off here for life.

But it's all your made up lies again.
Modified posts again and again.
Your just a sad act.

Your promises to the mods to stop your pathetic behaviour more lies lies and more lies.

And the bored knows it.
(06-20-2020, 04:50 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 03:25 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: In all fairness though Duffers, Remi waited 4 days between Uriah Heap & T Rex, that's allmost a month, if you use his transfer budget calculator.

Are you duf picks dad ?

Your just a sad act.

Your promises to the mods to stop your pathetic behaviour more lies lies and more lies.

How can I edit a post that you wrote???
(06-20-2020, 04:55 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 04:50 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:

Are you duf picks dad ?

Your just a sad act.

How can I edit a post that you wrote??? What kind of clever idiot would do that Big Grin
See above 
It's easy, I had to explain to Pickled Rick the last time you modified posts and then reported it to the mods. When he realised what you had done he cancelled the warning. The amount of members you have manipulated into getting banned or the have walked away is shocking. If the mods ban me for showing you up as a liar, I can't do anything about it but the bored knows who's the liar