Foot long
Spicy Italian on Italian bread, with extra cheese, jalapenos and mayo! (of course obligatory loads of salad stuff)

King of the sandwich shops! 

Yer can shove your McDonald's!  

Angel
(06-03-2020, 01:25 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Spicy Italian on Italian bread, with extra cheese, jalapenos and mayo! (of course obligatory loads of salad stuff)

Angel
Steak and cheese, red onion, cucumber,jalapenos,gerkin, southwest sauce on hearty Italian.
Flag shagging,misogynistic,covidiot,anitvax gammon.
Or just a normal white bloke.
Meatball marinara with extra sauce for me.
Italian BMT on hearty italian for me with a cookie.

Not been to SubWay in over a year though
(06-03-2020, 01:25 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Spicy Italian on Italian bread, with extra cheese, jalapenos and mayo! (of course obligatory loads of salad stuff)

Angel

You’d be surprised that they are struggling - no demand for new franchises and current ones are struggling. It’s not as financially successful when compared to McDonalds for example
Having been to a few halal slaughterhouses, their decision to move to 100% halal meat means I haven’t set foot in one for years.
(06-03-2020, 02:15 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:

Angel

You’d be surprised that they are struggling - no demand for new franchises and current ones are struggling. It’s not as financially successful when compared to McDonalds for example

V true. Nowhere near where they were 15 years ago. 

Not a huge fan. Always a bit plasticky
(06-03-2020, 02:33 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Having been to a few halal slaughterhouses, their decision to move to 100% halal meat means I haven’t set foot in one for years.

Are they all halal? How would they square that with serving pork products too?
I thought this thread was going to be something along the lines of 'rate my shit'. Imagine my disappointment. Oh well, I can flush the bog now.....
I can't stand the smell inside the shops, so never go in, truly awful stuff.