Durham
Yep if all else fails blame the pakis seems to be default setting for liq.
(05-28-2020, 08:54 AM)Sunshine Wrote: Yep if all else fails blame the pakis seems to be default setting for liq.

Not the very white ones showing off rather a lot of skin on the beaches last week though.
Durham Police now saying he has broken lock down laws.

There's already a leak that Johnson has sent WhatsApp to Patel to make sure the don't get 'outstanding' rating for 5th year in a row. WAKEY WAKEY folks
(05-28-2020, 12:30 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Durham Police now saying he has broken lock down laws.

There's already a leak that Johnson has sent WhatsApp to Patel to make sure the don't get 'outstanding' rating for 5th year in a row. WAKEY WAKEY folks

How about everyone being turned around from day trips and fined for going to the beaches?? (which I don't condone).

Yet this monumental bellend can do all this travelling and not even get spoken with??

It totally and utterly stinks. I've written to my MP (Sajid Javid) to express my disgust, and told him he can no longer rely upon my vote.
(05-28-2020, 12:30 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Durham Police now saying he has broken lock down laws.

I've stayed very quiet on this issue, but Durham Police has not said that baggy1.
A couple of days ago I found myself in the uncomfortable position of agreeing with something Steve Baker said. He was questioning the amount of 'political capital' (his phrase) being expended to protect this one individual.

It's something that had also crossed my mind.
(05-28-2020, 02:26 PM)Ossian Wrote: A couple of days ago I found myself in the uncomfortable position of agreeing with something Steve Baker said. He was questioning the amount of 'political capital' (his phrase) being expended to protect this one individual.

Of course that has nothing to do with Steve loathing Cummings... Rolleyes
(05-28-2020, 02:26 PM)Ossian Wrote: A couple of days ago I found myself in the uncomfortable position of agreeing with something Steve Baker said. He was questioning the amount of 'political capital' (his phrase) being expended to protect this one individual.

Thanks so much for your post which of course is a good one. We are doing everything we can to eradicate the virus but must remind you that it's very important to keep washing your hands.
(05-28-2020, 02:11 PM)Protheroe Wrote:

I've stayed very quiet on this issue, but Durham Police has not said that baggy1.

Three questions I hope the media might ask Durham Police:

(1) This is a particularly serious case, isn't it, because Cummings didn't have a respectable reason to go to Barnard Castle such that you have to decide if it was a "reasonable" excuse. He didn't have any excuse at all?

2) Your guidelines talk about policing by consent. What sort of message does it send to regular people - those without Cummings' power and influence - for you to decide, in relation to an unapologetic and enormously high profile offender, that you will not enforce the law?

(3) Your statement says there "might have" been a minor breach. The facts are known to you: he told you in a press conference. Why is missing for you to say whether there was or there wasn't?

Jo Maugham QC

(05-28-2020, 02:27 PM)Protheroe Wrote:

Of course that has nothing to do with Steve loathing Cummings... Rolleyes

So what are your thoughts on Cummings? Surely you’re not that far down the rabbit hole to defend him?
(05-28-2020, 02:31 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: So what are your thoughts on Cummings? Surely you’re not that far down the rabbit hole to defend him?

I think what Cummings did is his own business.

I think Corbyn meeting his family and posing for selfies in Enfield this week is his own business.

I think the Deputy Mayor of Liverpool having a birthday garden party is her own business.

I think Vaughan Gething's chippy tea is his own business.

I think me and my brother breaking lockdown to spend a few hours with our dying mother is our own business.

I'm simply not comfortable living in a country full of curtain twitchers and sub-Stasi Facebook informants. We're all adults, we can all take responsibility for our actions.

You may disagree, that is fine. That's democracy.