Post lockdown bucket list
Play more guitar - I seem to have less time now than ever.
In the form of his life.
1. Get a haircut

2. Go to Birmingham, buy a burger from Original Patty Men with ODB fries

3. Pub with mates

4. Visit my granddad

5. Book a holiday to Florence and Bologna that I was originally planning to happen over Easter
For those wanting haircuts, my advice is to book now as barbers that don’t usually take bookings are now having to.
(05-26-2020, 12:28 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Come back up, win the cup, kick fuck out the Villa.

That, and seeing my parents will do me.
Buy a bucket
A quiet night in.
Stay reclusive.

It suits me.
Joking apart.....

To take my mom out of her care home and bring her to mine with my kids and grandson and cook her a lamb dinner which is her favourite.

To take my grandson kite flying as I was about to do that just before lockdown. I have the stunt kite that I bought for my kids and also my late fathers RAF box kite which he bought and these were made as part of a sea rescue kit for the RAF and the kite was to send an aerial up in to the air for the wind-up transmitters.

Hold a bbq party at my house as I haven’t held one for about 3 years and had planned to do so this summer

Ride my scooter with my bro on his and go to a bar somewhere for a beer or two with lunch.

Hug and kiss family and friends. Strange how something like that means so much and we took it all for granted.
Apart from the obvious, family, pubs, The Baggies etc.
Machu Pichu. Mrs. Tom has been banging on about it for years and I didn't fancy it.
That trip to Punjab with me mate visiting his family. well he's never met them either, he's from West Brom but we planned the trip and never saw it through..
Weekends in Worcestershire, Welsh Borders, The Lakes.
Go and see a Tom Waits gig, they're rarer than hens teeth and last time I had chance I baulked at the price. (Did see him once, mind, London 86ish).
Support local venues more.
A big blowout family meal and piss up at the Red Lion, after a few Holdens down Carters Green. (Hopefully to celebrate promotion).

I've also decided to cut back on work, I've been flat out for more years than I remember and after easing up a little, I don't want to continue like that. Get this out of the way and start smelling the roses.
(05-26-2020, 05:40 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Joking apart.....

To take my mom out of her care home and bring her to mine with my kids and grandson and cook her a lamb dinner which is her favourite.  

To take my grandson kite flying as I was about to do that just before lockdown. I have the stunt kite that I bought for my kids and also my late fathers RAF box kite which he bought and these were made as part of a sea rescue kit for the RAF and the kite was to send an aerial up in to the air for the wind-up transmitters.

Hold a bbq party at my house as I haven’t held one for about 3 years and had planned to do so this summer

Ride my scooter with my bro on his and go to a bar somewhere for a beer or two with lunch.

Hug and kiss family and friends.  Strange how something like that means so much and we took it all for granted
Is it yellow and comes in a metal tube?
https://worldwarwonders.co.uk/product/ex...-box-kite/
I had one of these as a kid - my grandad got it for me.