Heroes
Can you pay up front please...

Here’s your pin badge
I swear that woman wakes up some mornings and thinks 'It's a few days now since I said something out loud that only a complete arsehole would even allow to cross their mind. Time to raise my profile'.
Sooner or later we have to revert to back how we was or as near as possible.
(05-16-2020, 10:34 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Sooner or later we have to revert to back how we was or as near as possible.

Please explain.
If this is about selection boxes then they are the best, no question.
(05-16-2020, 10:45 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 10:34 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Sooner or later we have to revert to back how we was or as near as possible.

Please explain.

You just cant abandon  all your manifesto  even if it doesnt sit well with people  ......
And which part of the Tory manifesto was about foreign healthcare workers paying for their own healthcare. The situation has changed a bit and we can now see how much we rely on them, so the charge them for the priviledge of working here seems a bit crass.
(05-16-2020, 12:08 PM)baggy1 Wrote: And which part of the Tory manifesto was about foreign healthcare workers paying for their own healthcare. The situation has changed a bit and we can now see how much we rely on them, so the charge them for the priviledge of working here seems a bit crass.

It's ridiculous. Whichever side of the political divide you occupy, we need people to do a job. To have a prohibitive fee attached is a nonsense. I speak knowing a friend of my son has an Aussie girlfriend. She came for a visit, their relationship developed, she looked for a job in her field (nursing), and had to pay a couple of thousand for a training course to ensure she was suitable. The UK should waive that fee IMO.    Further,  no trainee medical staff should  have to pay tuition fees, (also IMO).
Maybe it could work if you have the same agreement with the country they come from eg Australia New Zealand
(05-16-2020, 03:57 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Maybe it  could  work if you have the same agreement with the country they come from eg   Australia  New Zealand

Maybe it would work if we didn’t have so many see you next Tuesday’s running the country?