Newcastle’s new owners...
PL club owner rich list 

1. Newcastle - £260 bil
2. Man C - £23 bil
3. Chelsea - £10 bil
4. Arsenal - £7 bil
5. Wolves - £5 bil

Newcastle will become the richest club in the World.
2486. WBA £4 bil (Zimbabwean Dollars)
(04-19-2020, 09:44 AM)Dumbo Wrote: PL club owner rich list 

1. Newcastle - £260 bil
2. Man C - £23 bil
3. Chelsea - £10 bil
4. Arsenal - £7 bil
5. Wolves - £5 bil

Newcastle will become the richest club in the World.

And the clubs beneath them have all reigned in their spending. The business model still has to wotk
Who's going to break the news to villa fans, they've just dropped another place in the pecking order?
Tidy

https://www.google.com/search?q=amanda+s...5OauJf_TDM
Gotta smile at the fans comments in the Observer today. “Yes there are concerns about human rights but I’m prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt “. No shit?
How can this Newcastle deal be aloud by the fit and proper board, the new owner is a murdering scumbag who has given no satisfactory answer to the death of the journalist Jamal khashoggi a couple of years ago .
(04-19-2020, 11:34 AM)wba13 Wrote: How can this Newcastle deal be aloud by the fit and proper board, the new owner is a murdering scumbag who has given no satisfactory answer to the death of the journalist Jamal khashoggi a couple of years ago .

I've said before, I was privy to a takeover of an EFL club last year. A top global accountancy firm detailed why the new owner was not fit and proper (I actually read thecorrespindence) and the EFL still approved it
(04-19-2020, 11:34 AM)wba13 Wrote: How can this Newcastle deal be aloud by the fit and proper board, the new owner is a murdering scumbag who has given no satisfactory answer to the death of the journalist Jamal khashoggi a couple of years ago .

I think it’s cute that you still think that test means something.

Something tells me we’ll be finding out soon whether FFP actually does mean anything.
(04-19-2020, 11:54 AM)Duffers Wrote:

I think it’s cute that you still think that test means something.

Something tells me we’ll be finding out soon whether FFP actually does mean anything

They can always sell the ground to themselves or get a refund off Ashby for millions to add to the transfer kitty, FFP means nothing for rich clubs.
Bruce will have the biggest war chest that's for sure.
Rondon has already thrown out "I want to return" they will be looking who else they can snap up.
Pereira, Krov and Diangana will be on lots of clubs radar now?