When will the lockdown get more strict??
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma...r-52221688

Fuggin Mancs, 660 house / street parties had to be broken up last weekend!

Until I read today's news I had completely forgotten it's a Bank Holiday weekend... Wonder if we'll head like some of Europe and remove the exercise allowance soon? or maybe we'll need to get a text to say we're allowed to the shops etc... ?
Think this weekend will be the deciding factor if most obey the rules it will continue as it is but if there's a mass exodus of morons to beauty spots/seaside as per the other weekend then the govt will have no option but to enforce a full lockdown imho.
I've left the house 3 times in 3 weeks to get supplies. Infuriating seeing people act like this.
In the form of his life.
(04-09-2020, 10:44 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: I've left the house 3 times in 3 weeks to get supplies. Infuriating seeing people act like this.

Same here bud only been out for supplies and the occasional walk these morons having house party's or flocking to the seaside or basically paying no attention to the rules really need shooting imo.
I can’t believe so many had so much faith in the British people we have a exceedingly high percentage of selfish idiots in the country. It was inevitable we would see them flout the requests as they don’t give a shit and only harsh penalties would / will deter them.
(04-09-2020, 10:58 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I can’t believe so many had so much faith in the British people we have a exceedingly high percentage of selfish idiots in the country. It was inevitable we would see them flout the requests as they don’t give a shit and only harsh penalties would deter them.

Make them watch vids of us play under Pulis two seasons ago.  That'd learn 'em.
(04-09-2020, 10:48 AM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 10:44 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: I've left the house 3 times in 3 weeks to get supplies. Infuriating seeing people act like this.

Same here bud only been out for supplies and the occasional walk these morons having house party's or flocking to the seaside or basically paying no attention to the rules really need shooting imo.
Problem is, as I said a few days ago, we have a percentage of morons, as do all countries. They will ensure this goes on longer and gets stricter.
I personally feel the lockdown should have been stricter re non essential workers being allowed to continue to work. Eg builders on non NHS constructions, airlines, warehouses and manufacturing sites that aren’t essential.

As for he idiots ignoring the rules as they currently stand, they need to be bummed by Rowley (another bored classic).
Makes you wonder exactly what these fucking idiots are thinking. We had a person here in Wednesbury where someone's security camera caught 3 youths in the early hours coughing and spitting on their hands and then wiping car door handles. WTF !! I think it's time to bring in more stringent penalties for anyone breaching these restrictions . A big fine and a criminal record may make these idiots think twice.
Thing is, the actions of a few of these selfish, moronic wankers, could lead to everyone being stopped from even going out for excersise etc. 
They really are fucking dense, and poor NHS workers, bus drivers etc could die because of these wankers.   Angry