Grealish
Name the other wankers who were with Grealish,at least two other premier league players one a currant international we’re with Grealish making a racket and playing games . They should come forward and act like men , mind you how can they act like men when they go against government rules.
Heard Mason Mount was one
Stolen from the Twatter:

"On a scale of Anne Frank to Jack Grealish, how hard are you finding it to not go outside today?"

Big Grin
(03-31-2020, 11:14 AM)wba13 Wrote: Name the other wankers who were with Grealish,at least two other premier league players one a currant international we’re with Grealish making a racket and playing games . They should come forward and act like men , mind you how can they act like men when they go against government rules.

I gather one is a young Chelsea player??

I've also heard that the police now have the technology to understand if any "substances" have been taken quite a long time before the event.
According to what my lad saw on `social media`, apart from Ross McCormack, another one was Tony Capaldi, former Leeds player and Irish international.
(03-31-2020, 11:44 AM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote: According to what my lad saw on `social media`, apart from Ross McCormack, another one was Tony Capaldi, former Leeds player and Irish international.

We need to be careful, none of this is confirmed, so just rumours. But these are the kind of things that are being suggested on "social media"

One thing that can be confirmed is that he is a deludedfisheatingsealcunt   Big Grin Big Grin
(03-31-2020, 11:32 AM)WWHO Wrote: Stolen from the Twatter:

"On a scale of Anne Frank to Jack Grealish, how hard are you finding it to not go outside today?"

Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
A few weeks back, Villa fans on WM phone ins were saying Greasy must be on the verge of the England squad, a shoo in for the Euros etc. Don`t think Southgate would entertain picking him.
(03-31-2020, 12:04 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote: A few weeks back, Villa fans on WM phone ins were saying Greasy must be on the verge of the England squad, a shoo in for the Euros etc. Don`t think Southgate would entertain picking him.

I said that earlier. I reckon those in the game have an inside track on him.

Could his career go the same way as Gazza  or George  Best?
(03-31-2020, 12:15 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 12:04 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote: A few weeks back, Villa fans on WM phone ins were saying Greasy must be on the verge of the England squad, a shoo in for the Euros etc. Don`t think Southgate would entertain picking him.

I said that earlier. I reckon those in the game have an inside track on him.

Could his career go the same way as Gazza  or George  Best?

Fucking hell, he ain't fit to lace those 2's boots.