The supermarkets
I'm in Stafford and every supermarket  are doing a brilliant job in keeping customers in line with at least 2 mts away from each other and the shelves are pretty full and more importantly people showing respect and not acting like animals in a zoo .
(03-28-2020, 12:35 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I'm in Stafford and every supermarket  are doing a brilliant job in keeping customers in line with at least 2 mts away from each other and the shelves are pretty full and more importantly people showing respect and not acting like animals in a zoo .
I rarely venture in them but have to say the staff are doing a great job. They're in the front line too.
I’ve been to Sainsbury’s Amblecote and thought the opposite albeit it’s a long way from Stafford , there were poor stock levels and I felt uncomfortable in a place I usually like going to .
(03-28-2020, 12:45 PM)Faggits Wrote: I’ve been to Sainsbury’s Amblecote and thought the opposite albeit it’s a long way from Stafford  , there were poor stock levels and I felt uncomfortable in a place I usually like going to .

My experience is Sainsburys has the lowest stocking levels.
(03-28-2020, 12:35 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I'm in Stafford and every supermarket  are doing a brilliant job in keeping customers in line with at least 2 mts away from each other and the shelves are pretty full and more importantly people showing respect and not acting like animals in a zoo .

Same here, far more organised than a week ago.
I agree, the supermarket staff are doing a grand job.

Are people still queuing first thing in the morning?
(03-28-2020, 04:58 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: I agree, the supermarket staff are doing a grand job.

Yes in smaller numbers at a friend's place of work (asda). Still mean and rude to staff though
(03-28-2020, 05:19 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 04:58 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: I agree, the supermarket staff are doing a grand job.

Yes in smaller numbers at a friend's place of work (asda). Still mean and rude to staff though

Like all emergencies, brings out the best and the worst in people.
(03-28-2020, 05:29 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 05:19 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:

Like all emergencies, brings out the best and the worst in people.

Absolutely
Been to Stourbridge tesco twice this week at 9pm for the last hr before 10pm shutting and noone there!!. And it was like a normal shop. Had everything I went in for. Easiest shopping ever. I'd recommend it.