Drastic times drastic measures
My opinions "Assemble a task force now", Boris removed from office - it's plain to see he is out of his depth. The task force should be made up of senior MPs from parliament and the house of Lords. I would nominate David Cameron to be the voice. This is not a time for political differences.
(03-21-2020, 07:46 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: My opinions "Assemble a task force now", Boris removed from office - it's plain to see he is out of his depth. The task force should be made up of senior MPs from parliament and the house of Lords. I would nominate David Cameron to be the voice. This is not a time for political differences.

So "plain to see he is out of his depth" that the Tories are at 52% in the polls and every poll is in favour of the government's response.

If your task force is MPs and peers that excludes David Cameron as he's neither.

Other than that...
(03-21-2020, 01:01 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 07:46 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: My opinions "Assemble a task force now", Boris removed from office - it's plain to see he is out of his depth. The task force should be made up of senior MPs from parliament and the house of Lords. I would nominate David Cameron to be the voice. This is not a time for political differences.

So "plain to see he is out of his depth" that the Tories are at 52% in the polls and every poll is in favour of the government's response.

If your task force is MPs and peers that excludes David Cameron as he's neither.

Other than that...

A task force with people from outside of the current Tory party MPs will be set up anyway. It's just a matter of time. 52% indeed that's Fake.
(03-21-2020, 04:20 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: 52% indeed that's Fake.

Yes, of course. Big Grin
The Scots are setting a team up, surprise, surprise. Maybe Nichola read my post. Boris will be announcing he's going to do it next.

So many other things we could be doing, fly in patients from France and let them use the extra beds for a while, rather then leave them empty.

Removed from office by what legal or political mechanism?

Who appoints this taskforce? What are the criteria for selection and nomination as a selector?

He has done, overall, very well in what could be a bigger crisis than WWII.

What a ridiculous post. Jesus wept.

(03-21-2020, 04:20 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 01:01 PM)Protheroe Wrote:

Other than that...

A task force with people from outside of the current Tory party MPs will be set up anyway. It's just a matter of time. 52% indeed that's Fake.

Why is it that, to the left, any evidence that counters their orthodoxy is 'fake'? It's pathetic. https://twitter.com/benatipsosmori/statu...7651969025
(03-25-2020, 05:04 PM)Neil Parsley Wrote: He has done, overall, very well in what could be a bigger crisis than WWII.

Self awareness is not a strong point of yours is it  Big Grin
(03-25-2020, 03:41 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: The Scots are setting a team up, surprise, surprise. Maybe Nichola read my post. Boris will be announcing he's going to do it next.

So many other things we could be doing, fly in patients from France and let them use the extra beds for a while, rather then leave them empty.

You're either on the wind up or just plain stupid. Probably both.
(03-25-2020, 06:05 PM)HomersBelly Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 03:41 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: The Scots are setting a team up, surprise, surprise. Maybe Nichola read my post. Boris will be announcing he's going to do it next.

You're either on the wind up or just plain stupid. Probably both.

Stay with me, you may learn something.
(03-25-2020, 05:09 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 05:04 PM)Neil Parsley Wrote: He has done, overall, very well in what could be a bigger crisis than WWII.

Self awareness is not a strong point of yours is it  Big Grin

Mandown Pilt has always been a little over enthusiastic shall we say.