Madness
People talking about Aston Villa's Problems more then Albion at the moment. I rather focus on West Bromwich Albion and us winning the league. Whatever Villa do has nothing to do with us, Personally i rather they stayed up so we play them and the Dingles. 

At the moment they play in another division to us.
You said the same yesterday: https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/showthread.php?tid=9397
(03-11-2020, 12:47 PM)baggy1 Wrote: You said the same yesterday: https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/showthread.php?tid=9397

Exactly. Just my point of view, They & the dingles dont talk about us on their forums at the rate we talk about them

If they go down great. If they dont so what.
The manner of the play-off defeat last season has left a particularly bad taste in the mouth of many Albion fans and so their hopefully impending demise this season (along with our hopefully impending success) is leading to a lot more schadenfreude on here at their expense than would be usual.

If we are promoted it will feel that little bit more cathartic if they are relegated at the same time.
You seem to be obsessing about our 'obsession' - they're shit, we're enjoying it, you're asking the same question daily. I'm on holiday tomorrow, can someone volunteer to step into my role as chief reminder to AB19 of what he said the day before?
(03-11-2020, 12:43 PM)Albionbaggie2019 Wrote: People talking about Aston Villa's Problems more then Albion at the moment. I rather focus on West Bromwich Albion and us winning the league. Whatever Villa do has nothing to do with us, Personally i rather they stayed up so we play them and the Dingles. 

Welcome “new poster”.
(03-11-2020, 12:43 PM)Albionbaggie2019 Wrote: People talking about Aston Villa's Problems more then Albion at the moment. I rather focus on West Bromwich Albion and us winning the league. Whatever Villa do has nothing to do with us, Personally i rather they stayed up so we play them and the Dingles. 

Were you born in 2019?

Or yesterday?
[Image: 1553780212madness.jpg]
(03-11-2020, 01:24 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: [Image: 1553780212madness.jpg]

Ooooooh. Me back.

FODTV