Next Villa Manager Thread on H&V
Sorry for the Villa overload on here, but this one is worth a read.....

"We have to look to someone like Pochechino or maybe Rafa Benitez, with the owners we have we have to aim big, I think they’ll try and save face and stick with Smith but surely he has to give them something before the end of this season.  If we finish with less than 32 points it could get very nasty."

Valverde makes an appearance too... 

TiTs
(03-10-2020, 12:30 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Sorry for the Villa overload on here, but this one is worth a read.....

"We have to look to someone like Pochechino or maybe Rafa Benitez, with the owners we have we have to aim big, I think they’ll try and save face and stick with Smith but surely he has to give them something before the end of this season.  If we finish with less than 32 points it could get very nasty."

Valverde makes an appearance too... 

TiTs

There was an idiot on the phone in a few weeks ago. He reckoned they should offer it to Poch on a short term basis until the end of the season.

I nearly crashed the car.
Too much obsession with Villa on this forum.
(03-10-2020, 12:54 PM)Albionbaggie2019 Wrote: Too much obsession with Villa on this forum.

You see, this is where I disagree, this dump is renowned for being light hearted and not taking itself too seriously, unlike other Albion Forums we like a laugh. And let's be honest Villa are the biggest laughing stock at the moment so we are just filling our boots.
Would love to see....
Manager - Gordon Strachan
Assistant - Mark McGhee
Coach - Ian Dowie
Director Of Football - Peter Reid
(03-10-2020, 12:54 PM)Albionbaggie2019 Wrote: Too much obsession with Villa on this forum.

We are enjoying a nearest rivals misfortune. And why not.
SOTV
(03-10-2020, 01:26 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

SOTV

True, how many seasons in past 40 years have we been better placed than Villa? Even a league below them currently, it feels as though we are better off :Smile     May their misery increase !!!!!!
(03-10-2020, 01:33 PM)FenlandBoing Wrote:

SOTV

True, how many seasons in past 40 years have we been better placed than Villa? Even a league below them currently, it feels as though we are better off :Smile     May their misery increase !!!!!!

It's probably been fairly even in the last 15!

I'm trying hard not to join in, as I always feel like we jinx it.

Pardwank is the only man I want to see in place there!
(03-10-2020, 01:36 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(03-10-2020, 01:33 PM)FenlandBoing Wrote:

SOTV

It's probably been fairly even in the last 15!

I'm trying hard not to join in, as I always feel like we jinx it.

Pardwank is the only man I want to see in place there!
Assisted by Graeme Jones.
Can someone start a rumour that a gold Ford Granada registration B16 SAM has been spotted near the Belfry.