Casilla
(02-24-2020, 05:51 PM)MassDebater Wrote: I think they've had to hire a translator...trouble is they got a French one and he's Spanish... or some utter bollix like that...

Negro is the same in any language
(02-24-2020, 07:25 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 05:51 PM)MassDebater Wrote: I think they've had to hire a translator...trouble is they got a French one and he's Spanish... or some utter bollix like that...

Well not really. Negro is Spanish for Black. French is Noir........  Big Grin
Tick tock, tick tock, tekkin even longer than a fugging VAR descision. this bollox.

[Image: february-2020-calendar.png]

(02-24-2020, 07:32 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 07:25 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

Well not really. Negro is Spanish for Black. French is Noir........  Big Grin
Negro is black in many languages if not all, Montenegro, black mountain.
Now hang no a minute.
No rush he retires in 9 weeks time.
The EFL remind me of my managers at work in that they haven't got a clue .
(02-27-2020, 10:10 AM)Three Degrees Wrote: The EFL remind me of my managers at work in that they haven't got a clue .

They remind me of a clamped piece of wood in that they haven't got any glue.
Negro may mean black in a lot of languages (well mainly Spanish type ones!), but if an English goalkeeper said to his defence go and mark the black player then it would likely be deemed racist. Ergo, language is no defence in this case. It'll be February 30th when we hear from the hearing!
I'm very surprised the EFL haven't made any comment as to why this is taking so long. Normally a verdict is out within hours. A day at the most. The wanker has kept two clean sheets since the hearing FFS sake.

Conspiracy says they are hoping Leeds get a nice points cushion before telling them the bad news.......
(02-27-2020, 10:41 AM)MassDebater Wrote: Negro may mean black in a lot of languages (well mainly Spanish type ones!), but if an English goalkeeper said to his defence go and mark the black player then it would likely be deemed racist. Ergo, language is no defence in this case. It'll be February 30th when we hear from the hearing!

So when we played the Villa, if someone shouted "go and take out the Greasy Twat knee high and end his season", how would that be viewed??   Big Grin Big Grin