Louie Barry
As long as Albions's legal eagles are on the case, then as fans I reckon it's best to consign this to history. No use crying over spilt milk. Karma gonna get 'em.
(02-20-2020, 05:07 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: As long as Albions's legal eagles are on the case, then as fans I reckon it's best to consign this to history. No use crying over spilt milk.  Karma gonna get 'em.

Hmmm. This is Villa. Karma is not often seen in their neck of the woods!

If karma was around it should have got' em after that play off final defeat to Fulham and they should have gone to the wall. But what happened? Karma found them two of the richest billionaires on the fucking planet!
“We wanted to signal to 14, 15 and 16-year-olds and their parents that Aston Villa is deadly serious about youth football. So we take the only British 16-year-old to ever be transferred to Spain.

But we never got paid , there can't be anyway they can get away this,O' Hang
on we are talking about the Villa.

Let's hope our legal team are good, and it all turns to rat shit for them.
Purslow is a shitcunt of the highest order.

Fits in so well at Seal Park.

Sending out a message? It's with us that he was developed. That is the real message. Villa have done fuck all to nurture him ...
I feel a bit sorry for the lad, IMO he now has a poisoned chalice around his neck.
Fuck him, Villa cunt
(02-20-2020, 07:00 PM)DAVE Wrote: Fuck him, Villa cunt

How much bad advice have those around dumped on him. 
He is stuck as a seal for life, no other club will ever trust him that's for sure.
(02-20-2020, 07:06 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(02-20-2020, 07:00 PM)DAVE Wrote: Fuck him, Villa cunt

How much bad advice have those around dumped on him. 
He is stuck as a seal for life, no other club will ever trust him that's for sure.

#worrashame
(02-20-2020, 06:57 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: I feel a bit sorry for the lad, IMO he now has a poisoned chalice around his neck.

A poisoned chalice around his neck, eh?  That's an interesting/bollocks mixing of metaphor/allusion.  Will the poison spill onto his cornflakes?  Will he take the chalice off warming up?  Regardless, he will enjoy his ill-gotten gains.  It's getting interesting.
They're all talk. Absolutely no chance he'll be playing for them for at least 3 years