Sam Field
Not sure if posted already or not but he's been sent back to us again, looks like his season is over (knee injury).
(02-20-2020, 12:26 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Not sure if posted already or not but he's been sent back to us again, looks like his season is over (knee injury).

The next George Thorne. Real shame, looked a great prospect
(02-20-2020, 12:32 PM)aj21 Wrote:
(02-20-2020, 12:26 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Not sure if posted already or not but he's been sent back to us again, looks like his season is over (knee injury).

The next George Thorne. Real shame, looked a great prospect

Bit OTT

in terms of recovering from Knee Injury, he could just as well take the Gera route. Guess only our medical staff truly know

He's only had the one injury hasn't he? I think there was a story re posted this week but the date on it was from October I believe.
Has somebody checked on Spyro?
Lke Sam, but, unfortunately don`t see him making it with us. Would love to proved wrong.
I've said before. Field is cursed with being the type of midfielder who flourishes in their late 20's. Before then hell always look not quite ready.

Sadly that means his peak, whatever level it us probably won't be with us. Unless he does a Sawyers.
(02-20-2020, 01:56 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Has somebody checked on Spyro?

He’s busy getting his tinfoil hat checked for rips.

I don't know how it all works, but we send 2 players out on loan and get them both back injured for us to deal with, we borrow one from W Ham and he gets injured and stays for us to deal with, seems easy for Charlton to me. Quite happy to keep Grady BTW.
(02-20-2020, 03:57 PM)oldun Wrote:

I don't know how it all works, but we send 2 players out on loan and get them both back injured for us to deal with, we borrow one from W Ham and he gets injured and stays for us to deal with, seems easy for Charlton to me. Quite happy to keep Grady BTW.

I wonder if Fergie agrees with you?