Krov
Never known a player love the fans like he does before they love him. Wonderful team player.

Now really showing what a class player he is.
I reckon if we try Benfica with a cheeky 5/6m bid they would be tempted to take it.
(02-12-2020, 11:53 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: I reckon if we try Benfica with a cheeky 5/6m bid they would be tempted to take it.

Could he do the Sawyers job? thinking about the players to come in and Romain a bit off the pace currently?
Romaine is getting stick for no reason his job is to retain the ball and give it to magicians in front he is doing that we are top of the league .
(02-13-2020, 12:07 AM)oldun Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 11:53 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: I reckon if we try Benfica with a cheeky 5/6m bid they would be tempted to take it.

Could he do the Sawyers job? thinking about the players to come in and Romain a bit off the pace currently?

Yes.  Especially as Swyers seems to have lost the knack he had earlier in the season for threading through balls to the front men.  I think Krov deep would certainly work if Sawyers needs a rest.
They were doubling up on Sawyers early in the first half (their CF was dropping a little deep), he had no space. He came alive for a while and that was when we played our best stuff, IMO.
Just a quick one , at the end you could see the enjoyment on the players faces , first with Phillips giving his shirt away and then Krov and Periera playing up to the fans who were loving it. Also when Periera scored the equaliser there was no celebration just a rush to get going again fantastic attitude.

Fuck me, this is like a thread on Seal Talk. Let's spunk a quick £200M whilst we are at it.
Our team is likely to be worse next year, because if we are promoted then we are competition. Look at the Seals over the past 2 years. Abraham went back, no option, as did Tusnxabie. Snodgrass is at West Ham. Terry retired. 

If you have cash in The Chump, you will get better players than if you are a lower placed  Prem rival. There is no way sheff would have loaned Villa Robinson. Thry are a direct rival.
(02-13-2020, 01:51 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

Fuck me, this is like a thread on Seal Talk. Let's spunk a quick £200M whilst we are at it.
Our team is likely to be worse next year, because if we are promoted then we are competition. Look at the Seals over the past 2 years. Abraham went back, no option, as did Tusnxabie. Snodgrass is at West Ham. Terry retired. 

If you have cash in The Chump, you will get better players than if you are a lower placed  Prem rival. There is no way sheff would have loaned Villa Robinson. Thry are a direct rival.

Errr, how exactly would we be a rival to Benfica?
(02-13-2020, 03:26 AM)Everything Zin Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 01:51 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

Errr, how exactly would we be a rival to Benfica?

Both are valid points.  We’d struggle to get quality loans from Prem clubs (and aren’t we limited to two anyway?) but getting in players from non-competing players abroad has more chance.

Krov would be a very good signing if we could buy him at an affordable price, but I suspect Benfica will have worked out already that they could sell him to other Prem clubs for a chunky fee.  A shame we don’t have an option to buy!