Ferguson again
Reading between the lines, the club has not identified his knee issue as serious, where Palace while not saying it was a career
threatening issue - however it did need an operation and recovery time. Rightly they lowered the transfer offer due to this.
WBA position was it needed rest and wanted the full price bid and had played him 2 days before.
NF and his agent must feel his health has been treated poorly and that has now cost him his "Kings ransom" move.
Of course this is all guess work and maybe close or wide of the mark. Most of us will never get to know the whole truth.
For all parties, it's best he gets back to 100% fitness and moves on.
(02-07-2020, 08:40 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Got a feeling he is saying they made him play with a injury that has made it worst fucking didumms

Ahhh poor little baba. Why not tell them he's not fit and refuse to play? I can't see us forcing anyone and certainly not to the extent that it made the injury so much worse that he failed a medical.

They are using that as a stick to beat us with as the move broke down. 

Like I've said before I can't wait for him to fuck off now. Fee or no fee. He's turning into a Saido MKII.
(02-07-2020, 08:22 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(02-07-2020, 08:03 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:
(02-07-2020, 07:25 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(02-07-2020, 06:48 PM)Pragmatist Wrote: I was told something today by a very much ITK.  Can’t go into detail as there are complex and sensitive legal issues involved.  There is a lot more to this situation than any of us realise.  Do I think Ferguson will play for the club again (even once fit)?  No I don’t.

Would you say the club is blameless  Prag? Or is it six and two thirds?

I’ve only heard one side of the story.  Let’s just say that his side have some grievances against the club which will now be very difficult to resolve.

(02-07-2020, 07:53 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(02-07-2020, 06:48 PM)Pragmatist Wrote: I was told something today by a very much ITK.  Can’t go into detail as there are complex and sensitive legal issues involved.  There is a lot more to this situation than any of us realise.  Do I think Ferguson will play for the club again (even once fit)?  No I don’t.

I'm not doubting you at all Prag but I'm wracking my brains as to what the complex and sensitive legal issues could be?

We all know his contract situation and when it runs out. Or do you mean with regards to the injury?

The injury.  In comparison, the issues regarding the contract situation are much less serious and could possibly have otherwise been resolved.  It also appears that his agent, Alan Redmond of R10, is highly regarded and is far removed from the sort of agent that we all thought was involved.

So how has the level of animosity between club and player occurred? Slav gave him a shot pre season that he possibly wouldn't have ever had under another manager. He should be happy as a pig in shit that someone has come in and rates him. He then gets offered £20k a week 
To play for a side where he's grown up and who look to be heading towards the Premier league. 

I can't see what grievances against the club he could have.

I've heard pkeaople slagging off Dowling and the money men tfor not offering a contract earlier. I saw a few reserve games last season and Ferguson never stood out as anything more than OK. Any club only offer contract extensions to exceptiinal young players. Ferguson wasn't flagged by any previous manager. You'd think Moore would have involved him more if he he thought there was a player in there. 

Slav comes in and says I think this kids in my plans. Dowling then reacts to that as he should do after all his manager has the final say on who he wants and who he rates. 

Ferguson should be fucking delighted yet he's not. Far from it. 

I'm sorry but I'm supporting the club on this one. I honestly can't see what we've done to upset him. Unless I'm missing something?

If somebody offered me a £19k per week wage rise with the chance to move to another job in the summer or a year or two for even bigger money I would not have been able to sign quick enough, him and his agent are greedy little cunts end of, get rid of the ungrateful prick ASAP.
Really hoping that Palace get relegated, horrible shit club...

As for Ferguson, fuck him. Hopefully his career crashes and burns.
https://wba.vitalfootball.co.uk/report-w...he-season/

This supports some of the above comments 
But it's still very odd.
And sad that an academy product is so keen to leave.. I'd love to know what it's all about.
The knee issue is a smoke screen, NF had an opportunity and still has to sign a new contract. This would give him a £19k a week pay increase - that gives him an annual salary of £1,040,000. That would I guess make NF the highest paid 19 year old in the championship. He has decided that this is not enough money. His desire to sign for a big club was shown to be nothing more then an excuse for more money. IMO Cry Pal are no bigger than WBA. That leaves us with the view that Palace are a PL side. If NF stayed and joined in with our promotional push we could also be in the PL next season. 
The only answer is he has become disenchanted with WBA and wants to play elsewhere or he simply wants more money then we are offering? And he will sign for "anyone" prepared to pay more.
Pure and Simply put, personal selfish GREED comes before WBA.
Goodbye and good luck NF (Judas)
(02-09-2020, 04:53 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: The knee issue is a smoke screen, NF had an opportunity and still has to sign a new contract. This would give him a £19k a week pay increase - that gives him an annual salary of £1,040,000. That would I guess make NF the highest paid 19 year old in the championship. He has decided that this is not enough money. His desire to sign for a big club was shown to be nothing more then an excuse for more money. IMO Cry Pal are no bigger than WBA. That leaves us with the view that Palace are a PL side. If NF stayed and joined in with our promotional push we could also be in the PL next season. 
The only answer is he has become disenchanted with WBA and wants to play elsewhere or he simply wants more money then we are offering? And he will sign for "anyone" prepared to pay more.

The irony is that Palace could well be relegated and his wages there next season would probably be chopped in half.

There is no doubt that greed played a huge part in his unwillingness to sign a new contract.  However, after the deal broke down its possible that he might have been persuaded to sign a new contract. 

My understanding however is that any chance of him signing a new contract now has been blown out of the water by a massive legal row involving our refusal to send him for a scan at a key time.  I’ve been told that the PFA have had to get involved, as well as lawyers.  There is zero chance of Ferguson playing for the club again. The relationship was cracked before the transfer window.  It is now beyond repair.
Has Ferguson actually gone on record and said anything? What about his agents?

I've not seen anything anywhere.
(02-09-2020, 11:45 AM)fuzzbox Wrote: Has Ferguson actually gone on record and said anything? What about his agents?

I've not seen anything anywhere.

I doubt if they can.  Has all gone legalistic now.
(02-09-2020, 11:29 AM)Pragmatist Wrote:
(02-09-2020, 04:53 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: The knee issue is a smoke screen, NF had an opportunity and still has to sign a new contract. This would give him a £19k a week pay increase - that gives him an annual salary of £1,040,000. That would I guess make NF the highest paid 19 year old in the championship. He has decided that this is not enough money. His desire to sign for a big club was shown to be nothing more then an excuse for more money. IMO Cry Pal are no bigger than WBA. That leaves us with the view that Palace are a PL side. If NF stayed and joined in with our promotional push we could also be in the PL next season. 

The irony is that Palace could well be relegated and his wages there next season would probably be chopped in half.

There is no doubt that greed played a huge part in his unwillingness to sign a new contract.  However, after the deal broke down its possible that he might have been persuaded to sign a new contract. 

My understanding however is that any chance of him signing a new contract now has been blown out of the water by a massive legal row involving our refusal to send him for a scan at a key time.  I’ve been told that the PFA have had to get involved, as well as lawyers.  There is zero chance of Ferguson playing for the club again. The relationship was cracked before the transfer window.  It is now beyond repair.

at what time was this prag? before he played against Cardiff or after?