Team News
Amazing how many have no opinion at all on here, but can't help but having a go at those that do.
Sad people.
(02-01-2020, 08:45 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Amazing how many have no opinion at all on here, but can't help but having a go at those that do.
Sad people.

Who would they be then?
(02-01-2020, 08:53 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(02-01-2020, 08:45 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Amazing how many have no opinion at all on here, but can't help but having a go at those that do.
Sad people.

Who would they be then?

Dek I gave up conversing with you a while ago. leading questions as normal - just jog on.
(02-01-2020, 05:17 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: So how did this totally wrongly selected bunch of players get on then?    Smile
[quote pid='146110' dateline='1580577456']

Psalm23 Quote "I won't predict anything" but let's wind up any that did, absolutely priceless.
[/quote]
(02-02-2020, 05:31 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(02-01-2020, 05:17 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: So how did this totally wrongly selected bunch of players get on then?    Smile

Psalm23 Quote "I won't predict anything" but let's wind up any that did, absolutely priceless.

[/quote]

Just for clarity, I didn't say "I won't predict anything", in the prediction thread what I actually said was "I won't predict a scoreline as I think I'm a Bok", but as usual, don't let facts get in the way of your nonsense.
I'll just leave it to other posters to decide who the WUM is, judging by the replies to you I think it's pretty obvious, apart from than that, great response, your usual "Top Bantz."
(02-02-2020, 08:37 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(02-02-2020, 05:31 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote:

Just for clarity, I didn't say "I won't predict anything", in the prediction thread what I actually said was "I won't predict a scoreline as I think I'm a Bok", but as usual, don't let facts get in the way of your nonsense.
I'll just leave it to other posters to decide who the WUM is, judging by the replies to you I think it's pretty obvious, apart from than that, great response, your usual "Top Bantz."
[/quote]

Oooppps I've obviously touched a nerve, awfully sorry old chap. Big Grin
(02-01-2020, 02:13 PM)Sliced Wrote: I said last week I thought he'd use it as an excuse to try and get some of the regulars confidence back. IMO the three B's should have come in, and the other B at cb should have been dropped. Let's hope Robinson and Austin can make the difference.

O'Shea at right back is baffling

Favourite Sunday morning activity after a win is coming back on here and reading the musings of fans just after Slav’s team selection was announced.

Some of the insights are truly hilarious
So we're not allowed to comment on team selection anymore unless the comment is "well, Slav is the manager, it's not for me to have an opinion"? I haven't slagged him off or claimed greater knowledge than the manager, I've literally just said, IMO we should have played XYZ. 

I quite enjoy looking back on the team selection thread after a win too, but we've hardly won any games recently so criticism is understandable. 

I stick by what I said too, Slav did exactly as predicted and maybe it will have given the regulars some confidence back. Furlong is still better than OShea at fullback
Slice your exactly right. It's always those that don't have an opinion who are first in line to start the knife throwing. Some of us have opinions right or wrong. So what it's called freedom of speech. Xx.
(02-01-2020, 02:22 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:
(02-01-2020, 02:02 PM)fbaggy Wrote: [Image: EPsgMVCWoAAS4jB?format=jpg&name=large]

No Grosciki in the squad  Sad

we stuffed the paperwork up apparently

Didn’t make the noon deadline.

Couldn't organise a shagfest in a whorehouse.