Leeds keeper
Any news on his case ,as i thought it was yesterday .?
Was only thinking this the other day, heard nothing for ages??

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(02-01-2020, 10:26 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Was only thinking this the other day, heard nothing for ages??

Cuzer

From bits I read it would be extremely difficult to prove him guilty, even if he was which I doubt. 

Didn't he shout to team mates to mark the negro (Leko) at a corner ? Just speaking his own language isn't he?
(02-01-2020, 06:54 AM)Three Degrees Wrote: Any news on his case ,as i thought it was yesterday .?

Awaiting personal hearing I guess.

Isn't half dragging on...
(02-01-2020, 10:52 AM)B36baggie Wrote:
(02-01-2020, 10:26 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Was only thinking this the other day, heard nothing for ages??

Cuzer

From bits I read it would be extremely difficult to prove him guilty, even if he was which I doubt. 

Didn't he shout to team mates to mark the negro (Leko) at a corner ? Just speaking his own language isn't he?

That will never happen to us. We dont mark at corners.
(02-01-2020, 10:57 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(02-01-2020, 10:52 AM)B36baggie Wrote:

Cuzer

That will never happen to us. We dont mark at corners.
Big Grin