I almost feel sorry for the dogheads
This game is rigged. Wolves should have had a pen. VAR reviewed the wrong foul. 

Twatkinson has the option of looking at the screens but like the rest of them  chickens out.

Anyway Wolves have pulled a goal back so game on.
(12-27-2019, 09:03 PM)Albionmad Wrote: This game is rigged. Wolves should have had a pen. VAR reviewed the wrong foul. 

Twatkinson has the option of looking at the screens but like the rest of them  chickens out.

FODTW
(12-27-2019, 09:05 PM)4-hero Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 09:03 PM)Albionmad Wrote: This game is rigged. Wolves should have had a pen. VAR reviewed the wrong foul. 

FODTW
Que? Don't do twitter speak mate. you'll have to spell it out
Fuck the dingle cunts.
(12-27-2019, 08:45 PM)Statto Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 08:29 PM)Brandywell Wrote: All correct decisions by the letter of the law

This

Agree. Where I dislike VAR is it takes away the spontanaity in football. Scoring a goal and celebrating madly is less likely with VAR as you have to wait to see if the goal will be given.
As for Wolves. Meh. Grudgingly admit they're a decent side. But they never raise my passion and ire as Villa do.
(12-27-2019, 09:14 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 08:29 PM)Brandywell Wrote: All correct decisions by the letter of the law

This

Agree. Where I dislike VAR is it takes away the spontanaity in football. Scoring a goal and celebrating madly is less likely with VAR as you have to wait to see if the goal will be given.
As for Wolves. Meh. Grudgingly admit they're a decent side. But they never raise my passion and ire as Villa do.
Wolves are very decent. Still in the EL and very unlucky to be behind this evening. A lesser team would have folded in the face of these incompetent officials.
I don't want them to be very successful but they're flying the flag for the BC atm.
(12-27-2019, 09:06 PM)Albionmad Wrote:

FODTW

FUCK OFF DOWN THE WOLVES
(12-27-2019, 09:21 PM)4-hero Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 09:06 PM)Albionmad Wrote:

FODTW

FUCK OFF DOWN THE WOLVES
Think you've had a few too many mate. Need to cool it before you get banned.
So....despite not losing a game, we’re having a major blip, we can’t sing any songs or jeer any opposition fans and we’re all feeling sorry for those orange cunts for getting a bad ref decision or two.

Blaaaah.
(12-27-2019, 09:20 PM)Albionmad Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 09:14 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

This

Wolves are very decent. Still in the EL and very unlucky to be behind this evening. A lesser team would have folded in the face of these incompetent officials.
I don't want them to be very successful but they're flying the flag for the BC atm.

We don't have the luxary of having a Jorge Mendes bring in champions league players into the Championship. Flying flag my backside.