Bowen
(12-20-2019, 12:59 AM)Cuzer Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 12:56 AM)Squid Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 12:55 AM)Cuzer Wrote: I said a week ago he’s our number 1 target, Slaven is a HUGE fan, trust me our intentions are real

Alas it may be Ferguson out, Bowen in to fund the deal

Whether Hull want to cash in this window remains to be seen but I feel they will sell if the deal is right

Cuzer

I hope you are right. Goodness me, what a deal that would be.

I think he would be PERFECT for us, through the middle and ability to play wide, local lad too, Ledbury born and bred, I’m sure he would be keen unless a top Prem side came calling but so many hurdles to overcome should this one happen but credit to the club for having a go at it

Cuzer

Through the middle, as in replacing Periera or up top? 

He’s out of contract in the Summer, which could force Hulls hand to sell.
(12-20-2019, 07:46 AM)Dumbo Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 12:55 AM)Cuzer Wrote: I said a week ago he’s our number 1 target, Slaven is a HUGE fan, trust me our intentions are real

Whether Hull want to cash in this window remains to be seen but I feel they will sell if the deal is right

Cuzer

I think he would be PERFECT for us, through the middle and ability to play wide, local lad too, Ledbury born and bred, I’m sure he would be keen unless a top Prem side came calling but so many hurdles to overcome should this one happen but credit to the club for having a go at it

Cuzer

Hull have a 12 month option on him, so it’s not as urgent.

He’ll also only be 23 next July so Hull will still get hefty compensation so their risk is relatively low... and in such a packed division he is their best chance of gate crashing the playoffs
(12-20-2019, 07:46 AM)Dumbo Wrote:

Cuzer

Cuzer

Up top or either wide position I think he would be a real asset to us

Will take some doing mind, Hull in no rush to sell

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
I think we may have a number of players who could go the other way via a player / cash exchange.
Players have to want to go and what is the incentive for any of our players to sign for Hull in Jan when they could have a pick of Championship clubs to choose from in the Summer particularly if we win promotion?
Anyone got any idea as to the reliability of the footballinsider247 site?
(12-20-2019, 10:13 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: Anyone got any idea as to the reliability of the footballinsider247 site?

The story is from Peter O'Rourke who used to be a Sky Sports. So he probably has some 'contacts' but does that mean anything?

It doesn't really take a genius to work out that we're likely to be interested in a young, good, attacker that may appreciate in value.
(12-20-2019, 10:29 AM)MGalea Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 10:13 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: Anyone got any idea as to the reliability of the footballinsider247 site?

The story is from Peter O'Rourke who used to be a Sky Sports. So he probably has some 'contacts' but does that mean anything?

It doesn't really take a genius to work out that we're likely to be interested in a young, good, attacker that may appreciate in value.

Just had a quick scan through his twatter account. Mentions Bowyer confirmed Lyle Taylor of Charlton turned down a contract extension yesterday. We've been linked to Taylor before so I'm surprised he hasn't re established an Albion link as yet. Still, the day is young.
(12-20-2019, 10:44 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:

Just had a quick scan through his twatter account. Mentions Bowyer confirmed Lyle Taylor of Charlton turned down a contract extension yesterday. We've been linked to Taylor before so I'm surprised he hasn't re established an Albion link as yet. Still, the day is young.

Signing Taylor seems pointless. Unlikely to be good enough for the Prem and he’s 29.
(12-20-2019, 10:50 AM)Pragmatist Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 10:44 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:

Signing Taylor seems pointless. Unlikely to be good enough for the Prem and he’s 29.

And based on his tweets in the run up to the election he's a massive fucking Tory. So it's a no.