The countdown(meltdown) begins
As usual, it all goes down to the last day scramble, warm up the fax machine and let’s get going
The Derby players from their 2007 play off winning team are all sitting excitedly in their cars, engines running, ready to set off at any minute.
It’s like turning up to a shop sale at 5.30 in the afternoon and all that is left is the shit stuff in the bargain bins at the front of the store!
No meltdown here. We’ll get Murphy and that’s all I’m expecting, anything else would be a pleasant surprise.
(01-31-2019, 08:05 AM)Stig of the Dump Wrote: It’s like turning up to a shop sale at 5.30 in the afternoon and all that is left is the shit stuff in the bargain bins at the front of the store!

I haven’t heard the term ‘food chain’ mentioned yet!
(01-31-2019, 08:10 AM)Duffers Wrote: No meltdown here. We’ll get Murphy and that’s all I’m expecting, anything else would be a pleasant surprise.

Correct, that's our lot I think.
Jenkins!!!
(01-31-2019, 06:08 AM)Baggie66 Wrote: The Derby players from their 2007 play off winning team are all sitting excitedly in their cars, engines running, ready to set off at any minute.

We are now monitoring the Torquay team from 1992
Hello darkness my old friend
Worse transfer window ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!