If the Conservatives win the next election
https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemit...aza-610306

A bit worse than support from Tommy Robinson, I'd say, for those here who seem to want to go down this route, like Dim Derek.
(12-09-2019, 12:54 PM)Neil Parsley Wrote: https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemit...aza-610306

A bit worse than support from Tommy Robinson, I'd say, for those here who seem to want to go down this route, like Dim Derek.

It's difficult to stop people from supporting you. As you're aware, there's been a convicted paedophile who has supported many worthy causes recently. 
Corbyn is very obviously not a great friend of Israel, so wouldn't it make sense for them to prefer him to Johnson? That, in itself, doesn't make him anti-semitic or pro-terrorist. Indeed, if he was so 'in' with Hamas, he would have been able to put pressure on them to keep out of the debate. A bit like Johnson was able to do with Trump at the NATO summit.
(12-09-2019, 01:06 PM)fuzzbox Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 12:54 PM)Neil Parsley Wrote: https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemit...aza-610306

It's difficult to stop people from supporting you. As you're aware, there's been a convicted paedophile who has supported many worthy causes recently. 
Corbyn is very obviously not a great friend of Israel, so wouldn't it make sense for them to prefer him to Johnson? That, in itself, doesn't make him anti-semitic or pro-terrorist. Indeed, if he was so 'in' with Hamas, he would have been able to put pressure on them to keep out of the debate. A bit like Johnson was able to do with Trump at the NATO summit.

I don't disagree with you about your supporters. But it does sink Derek's attempted smear by association. His game, his rules.

You’ll be posting your CV again any day soon like the good old days.

(12-09-2019, 01:11 PM)Neil Parsley Wrote:

I don't disagree with you about your supporters. But it does sink Derek's attempted smear by association. His game, his rules.

I’m not a Labour supporter. I just find what the Conservatives have done abhorrent over the last decade. You can have a political point of view without supporting a party like a football club. 

I notice today that Johnson is again fixating his point of view on immigrants to the country. If you don’t want to get fleas etc.
(12-09-2019, 01:11 PM)Neil Parsley Wrote:

tbh, I think there's a huge difference. But - it's all a bit shit.
(12-08-2019, 07:13 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 04:49 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote:
(12-07-2019, 07:56 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote:
(12-07-2019, 06:37 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(12-07-2019, 05:09 PM)Sotv Wrote: Sounding bitter about a loss before you have even had the election isn’t a good look Derek

I’m nit been bitter I’m not on a side as I don’t support politic parties like I would a football team. I simply dislike what the Conservatives have done to this country over the last ten years and think Brexit is a monumentally stupid idea. I think your idea of winning and losing is the problem with the entire situation the country finds itself in.

By the way the person who inspired me to put this thread up? Well it was Conservative stalwart, former MP and Thatcherite Jeffrey Archer on LBC last night. Who said similar to what I’ve posted. If it’s not the disastrous policies that will continue it’ll be the British public utterly fed up.
As per your OP - we need a more centrist Labour - less extreme anyway. The Corbynistas have hijacked it and get rid of them and there could be a promising period of Labour governments next time. The Irish Times posted this link of an interview with Sheffield United supporters - not sure how representative it is but on a small sample a lot seem to see Corbyn and the leadership as too far left.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/uk...2?mode=amp
Did you really just use the phrase Corbynista.
I copied the use of it from some of the Jewish community that have been victims of them - not a terrible insult compared to some of the many racist things they have been called by them. Is this really all you can focus on from that link?

Example tweet from Rabbi Andrea:
I was forced to light Chanukah candles under police protection, Corbyinistas militants were discovered organising a march against my synagogue. "There is no threat from the Far Left"? Give me a break, as you have not been able to give me support.
I don't see it as insulting. It's cringeworthy in the extreme and furthers the overall impression if repeating views of others rather than forming your own.
Tory central office hard at work. Of course the lie flounders as the boy was in Leeds General not Leeds Hospital.

[Image: ELYXpVvWkAAwcVd.jpg:large]
(12-10-2019, 09:47 AM)bradesbaggie Wrote: Tory central office hard at work. Of course the lie flounders as the boy was in Leeds General not Leeds Hospital.

[Image: ELYXpVvWkAAwcVd.jpg:large]

Parsley was just about to post this as proof it was a lie ffs

We are are sleep walking into a very dangerous era, it’s all ok though cuz Boris iz gunna get Brexit done!
(12-10-2019, 09:47 AM)bradesbaggie Wrote: Tory central office hard at work. Of course the lie flounders as the boy was in Leeds General not Leeds Hospital.

Brades, Telegraph 'journalist' Allison Pearson apparently has "a detailed explanation of why the photo of the child in (sic) the floor is 100% faked". Unfortunately she seems a bit coy about sharing it; the tease.

Mind, any professional journalist who begins a sentence with 'So' probably deserves to have their press accreditation revoked.
The missing punch.

[Image: ELbDUG2XsAEYA1e.jpg]