Tammy Abraham
(12-04-2019, 09:17 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: On the flip side you have to say with gritted teeth that 5th placed Wolves look a very decent side

Every time I see Wolves, they just seem to coast through games, not really impressing or playing any form of exciting decent football but they’re just very efficient and get results. Just heard they’re 10 PL games unbeaten now, which is very impressive.
(12-04-2019, 09:59 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 09:17 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: On the flip side you have to say with gritted teeth that 5th placed Wolves look a very decent side

Every time I see Wolves, they just seem to coast through games, not really impressing or playing any form of exciting decent football but they’re just very efficient and get results. Just heard they’re 10 PL games unbeaten now, which is very impressive.

Correct. V good unit
(12-04-2019, 10:12 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:

Correct. V good unit

They also have a lot of luck with injuries, they seem to play the same XI every week and just keep it ticking over.... against Sheffield Utd they made no subs and then started 10 of those players again tonight!
He’s a player tbf
They'll no doubt finish tenth or higher this year. Never winning by more than a goal or two but never losing by more than a goal or two. Eventually they'll implode for whatever reason a few years down the line
(12-04-2019, 09:04 PM)Cuzer Wrote: No chance will Villa go down.....unfortunately

Cuzer

Third favs to go on the exchange. Give that pink button a smash if there’s no chance
Had a fiver on six home wins tonight. 120 notes better off now.
(12-04-2019, 08:34 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Unfortunately I can't see Villa going down.
Everton in the bottom 3 as it stands

Everton will finish top 10,  Slaven will ensure that  Rolleyes Wink
I read a review of relegation candidates in the last week based on data analysis - mainly xg I think (infogol) - and they tipped villa to be relegated.
(12-04-2019, 10:20 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 10:12 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:

Correct. V good unit

They also have a lot of luck with injuries, they seem to play the same XI every week and just keep it ticking over.... against Sheffield Utd they made no subs and then started 10 of those players again tonight!

Nuno was asked before the season started about them having a small squad considering they would be playing in Europe and he said he didn't see this season as any different than playing in the Championship and that he was happy with the size of his squad. I wonder how much of it is luck or just good fitness coaching?