Tammy Abraham
Villa fans not so happy with him now  Big Grin
Of course he didn't celebrate, ffs. Grealish just shoved Kovacic into the advertising hoardings with the ball already out of play, very dirty and should have been booked, brushed under the carpet by the commentators of course as for some reason he's now the golden boy in waiting it seems.

Both and him McGinn up to their usual diving antics too.
Come on the blues Big Grin
Unfortunately I can't see Villa going down.
Everton in the bottom 3 as it stands
(12-04-2019, 08:34 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Unfortunately I can't see Villa going down.

Villa one point above the drop and Everton won't be there at the end of the season. I hope it's not just optimism, but I think there's a very good chance of them dropping
(12-04-2019, 08:37 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 08:34 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Unfortunately I can't see Villa going down.

Villa one point above the drop and Everton won't be there at the end of the season. I hope it's not just optimism, but I think there's a very good chance of them dropping

Hope you're right. Would be so sweet to swap places with them.
No chance will Villa go down.....unfortunately

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(12-04-2019, 09:04 PM)Cuzer Wrote: No chance will Villa go down.....unfortunately

Cuzer

They're one point above the drop and you'd expect Everton and Brighton to overhaul them. They're in the scrap.
On the flip side you have to say with gritted teeth that 5th placed Wolves look a very decent side
Proved me wrong, anyway. I thought he was garbage last season, couldn't see him in The Prem at all. Funny that Chelsea's transfer embargo opened the door for Abraham to shine, they'd probably have offloaded him to villa close season.