Nathan Ferguson
Ryan Sessegnon is having to settle for coming on in the 102nd minute against Everton and getting 5 minutes against Red Star Belgrade when they're already 4-0 up. Ferguson wouldn't get a sniff at Spurs
As much as I would want to keep him, if it's a decent price and he wants to go - sell him, as long as the money goes in the transfer pot. We've got competition for his place, we could buy more and there are other positions that need strengthening.

Got to say though, even without blue and white glasses, I'm not convinced it would be best for his future to go. I can't see him being a regular in a top premier team. Maybe after a season playing every game with us, he could, but not now.
I'd imagine we will settle on a long term deal with a reasonable release clause if we don't go up
I’d imagine it’ll be a deal where we’d keep him for the season, if it’s true.
(11-17-2019, 04:56 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: I’d imagine it’ll be a deal where we’d keep him for the season, if it’s true.

Spurs want to actually take him in January
Wink 
(11-16-2019, 07:55 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 05:16 PM)Bloke who lives abroad Wrote: The only true word in the Daily Mail is the word Daily.

And even that is wrong because they dont print it on Sunday!

Not read The Sunday Mail?

The Daily Mail and The Sunday Mail...

I'm seeing a different word in those two titles... might be my old eyesight.. but I'm  definitely seeing a different word....
He's had the new contract for a while and not signed as yet. I'd rather him stay, but this continual holding the club to ransom by the agents of the so called stars is wearing a little thin now. Barrie, Rogers, Chadli, Evans, Dawson, Foster, Gayle, Harper to name a few "where are they now". They just don't have WBA in their heart, which is a shame but hey ho that's life. If they stayed at WBA they would become millionaires anyway. It's greed over loyalty in my mind.
Agents and others are telling Ferguson to play a waiting game, trying to get them/him the best deal.
We should accept his decision not to sign and start to check out replacements for him NOW.
If he wants to shine his backside on someone else's bench so be it. I still wish the lad all the best in the future.
(11-19-2019, 01:49 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: He's had the new contract for a while and not signed as yet. I'd rather him stay, but this continual holding the club to ransom by the agents of the so called stars is wearing a little thin now. Barrie, Rogers, Chadli, Evans, GMac, Foster, Gayle, Harper to name a few "where are they now". They just don't have WBA in their heart, which is a shame but hey ho that's life. If they stayed at WBA they would become millionaires anyway. It's greed over loyalty in my mind.
Agents and others are telling Ferguson to play a waiting game, trying to get them/him the best deal.
We should accept his decision not to sign and start to check out replacements for him NOW.
If he wants to shine his backside on someone else's bench so be it. I still wish the lad all the best in the future.

GMac on that list? Really? You have an odd idea of someone who didn’t give Albion everything. Plus we didn’t let him go we sent him.
(11-19-2019, 02:23 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 01:49 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: He's had the new contract for a while and not signed as yet. I'd rather him stay, but this continual holding the club to ransom by the agents of the so called stars is wearing a little thin now. Barrie, Rogers, Chadli, Evans, Dawson, Foster, Gayle, Harper to name a few "where are they now". They just don't have WBA in their heart, which is a shame but hey ho that's life. If they stayed at WBA they would become millionaires anyway. It's greed over loyalty in my mind.

GMac on that list? Really? You have an odd idea of someone who didn’t give Albion everything. Plus we didn’t let him go we sent him.

You spotted the deliberate mistake it was Dawson not GMac.
(11-19-2019, 02:23 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 01:49 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: He's had the new contract for a while and not signed as yet. I'd rather him stay, but this continual holding the club to ransom by the agents of the so called stars is wearing a little thin now. Barrie, Rogers, Chadli, Evans, GMac, Foster, Gayle, Harper to name a few "where are they now". They just don't have WBA in their heart, which is a shame but hey ho that's life. If they stayed at WBA they would become millionaires anyway. It's greed over loyalty in my mind.

Gmac should not be on that list! He was desperate to stay.