Dingles/Villa
I just can't hate Wolves, not knowing any Wolves fans growing up and being surrounded by Villa fans does that. I dislike them as rivals, but I detest Villa.

Had to cheer Wolves goals today.
(11-10-2019, 03:52 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I just can't hate Wolves, not knowing any Wolves fans growing up and being surrounded by Villa fans does that. I dislike them as rivals, but I detest Villa.

I don't like Wolves, but I don't hate them for the same reason.

Villa can get to fuck.
It will be so sweet if Villa go down, even sweeter if we swap leagues.
Villa have some difficult games coming up

Poor Seals
Wolves have never been our proper rivals THEY manufactured any rivalry in the late 80's. Since when do we dance to their tune? It's always been Villa going back to the 1800's.
(11-10-2019, 03:51 PM)Hopalong Wrote: 2-1....surely not  Shy Big Grin

What was quite hilarious was that it was obvious most of their fans had gone when the over the line was confirmed. Then Trezeguet trying to raise some cheer, and no fugger was there. Big Grin
(11-10-2019, 03:57 PM)Atomic Wrote: Wolves have never been our proper rivals THEY manufactured any rivalry in the late 80's. Since when do we dance to their tune? It's always been Villa going back to the 1800's.

well its been at least a fortnight's since we had a 'who do you hate more' 12-pager
If you live around Wolves fans you would hate them, they hate us with a passion. Would rather Villa have beat them but Villa more likely to go down I suppose.
(11-10-2019, 03:52 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I just can't hate Wolves, not knowing any Wolves fans growing up and being surrounded by Villa fans does that. I dislike them as rivals, but I detest Villa.

Exactly the opposite for me.

(11-10-2019, 04:08 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: If you live around Wolves fans you would hate them, they hate us with a passion. Would rather Villa have beat them but Villa more likely to go down I suppose.

Yup.  I grew up in W'ton and my brother-in-law was a an ex-member of their mob so I was typically given a relatively easy ride.  That was until match days when i was warned explicitly that if i showed my face in town my safety couldn't be guaranteed (i worked at a pub by the Molineux at the time).  This was from blokes who were buying me pints the night before (Howie, Tyson, Jeremy Beadle/little handed cunt).

There's a sizeable minority of their fans that are absolute animals.  Anyone who went during the 1990s will vouch for that.  Bricks, concrete and piss raining down on you.

I've witnessed some trouble at Villa (not missed an away match there in three decades), but never such extreme widespread violence.  Believe me, no Albion fan would be cheering for Wolves if they'd witnessed the sheer hatred their fans have for us.
Grew up in Wolvo. Got some really good mates who are Dingles and pretty level headed. I don't think Villa even recognise what level headed is. For that reason I love today's result. Villa are a different level of wanker.