Concerning...
Not the result, these things happen sometimes in football, but that was the fourth straight home game we’ve conceded twice.

Can’t keep giving teams head starts.
(10-22-2019, 09:01 PM)Duffers Wrote: Not the result, these things happen sometimes in football, but that was the fourth straight home game we’ve conceded twice.

Mmmm I wonder why this is?
I'm not worried. The problem is obvious but despite this we're still getting results. We need to try and sort it out while we're still winning games.
We seem to be ok away from home (2 clean sheets/just 1 goal conceded in last 3 games). Strange one at home.
(10-22-2019, 09:03 PM)Black Lake Victoria Wrote:
(10-22-2019, 09:01 PM)Duffers Wrote: Not the result, these things happen sometimes in football, but that was the fourth straight home game we’ve conceded twice.

Mmmm I wonder why this is?

Pretty obvious, isn't it.
Clarnet v2.0
Is it?
It's that time again where Johnstone gets blamed for the goals

Mentioned that on another thread and when you consider who we have played, it is something of a concern.

Having only really seen the Huddersfield and tonight's game would say that every chance for the opposition seems to be going in, but even still we can't continue having to score 3 every game just to win.
I’m not overly concerned. Decent comeback after a horror first half. Still top and think the nature of the night is a kick up the ass.
For me, no problem with the game or the result tonight.

Albion were slow and lethargic to beging with - it happens. As others have said, it'll be addressed. And yet we're still getting the points. So once it is addressed, we'll get even more points!!!

As for Barnsley, they broke twice, really, and scored both times. That happens too. On another night, Albion would have won that game easily enough.

For much of the second half - though often lacking a punch - we battered them. Moving the ball so well, and so fast, that I was going cross-eyed.