All ten outfield starters
On Saturday, have now scored in the league, sort of negates the worry of where the goals will come from.
Yeah, Johnstone not chipping in with the goals the shit bastard.
In the form of his life.
(10-07-2019, 11:59 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Yeah, Johnstone not chipping in with the goals the shit bastard.

Big Grin
If someone had offered the bet at the start of the season that every one of our outfield players from Saturday would score in the league before HRK, would you have taken it?
When we think not even a quarter of the season has gone, that is some statement about what we are doing.
(10-07-2019, 12:16 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: If someone had offered the bet at the start of the season that every one of our outfield players from Saturday would score in the league before HRK, would you have taken it?

You'd have been a fool not to Big Grin Who would take the bet now that he ends up with more yellow cards than goals this season.

The characteristics here: https://www.whoscored.com/Players/35371/...obson-Kanu tell you everything!
(10-07-2019, 12:23 PM)billybassett Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 12:16 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: If someone had offered the bet at the start of the season that every one of our outfield players from Saturday would score in the league before HRK, would you have taken it?

You'd have been a fool not to  Big Grin Who would take the bet now that he ends up with more yellow cards than goals this season.

The characteristics here: https://www.whoscored.com/Players/35371/...obson-Kanu tell you everything!

Interesting given his reputation as a holdup man who wins stuff in the air and puts a shift in.
The problem we have isn't scoring, it's keeping clean sheets. I am not concerned about our lack of a goalscorer.
Clarnet v2.0
I thought Bartleys was an OG?

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(10-07-2019, 02:09 PM)Cuzer Wrote: I thought Bartleys was an OG?

Cuzer

He has been credited with it.