Rekeem Harper
(09-29-2019, 07:27 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I think Central Midfield is his position. I dont think he has the technique to be a "show pony"

From what I have seen of him, he does his best work in the opposition's half.

A different type of player to Krovonovic and Perreris(who are not identical in their style). But Haper does have the abilty to run past platers and is a good passer in and around the opposition penalty box.
(09-29-2019, 07:32 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 07:27 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I think Central Midfield is his position. I dont think he has the technique to be a "show pony"

From what I have seen of him, he does his best work in the opposition's half.

A different type of player to Krovonovic and Perreris(who are not identical in their style). But Haper does have the abilty to run past platers and is a good passer in and around the opposition penalty box.

Agree
(09-28-2019, 10:52 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: I thought he was too busy playing for England to bother with us

What a wanky comment
(09-28-2019, 09:46 PM)Duffers Wrote: Funny to think back in the summer we were melting down over the prospect of him going.

Speak for yourself, when he was being picked week in, week out last season I was constantly saying he’s not doing enough to stay in the team, good prospect but currently that’s all he is

I’m glad he stayed and a manager like Slav May get him doing what he needs to do but the odd turn in the middle of the park, the odd 20 yard run doesn’t make you a great center midfielder, he does so little without the ball

I’ll probably go The the kids against the deludedsealfisheatingcunts tomorrow at Kiddy, be interesting to see if he plays or travels to Leeds, I suspect the latter but would be keen to see how he’s shaping up, hopefully Hegazi will get another run out

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(09-29-2019, 06:11 AM)Stevel Knievel Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 07:48 PM)MassDebater Wrote: There was an interview with Slav a few weeks ago that suggested he had had words with Harper about his approach and that he needed to work on it.

In the same article Slav said how he had taken onboard the instructions and was really knuckling down & was flying in training.

Any reason for missing that bit out?

Nope. None at all, got bored of typing to be honest as the Harper thing has been done to death. I felt that the bit I posted answered the question. Adding your bit just fuels the speculation, rumour and tin hat brigade.
(09-29-2019, 11:10 AM)Cuzer Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 09:46 PM)Duffers Wrote: Funny to think back in the summer we were melting down over the prospect of him going.

Speak for yourself, when he was being picked week in, week out last season I was constantly saying he’s not doing enough to stay in the team, good prospect but currently that’s all he is

I’m glad he stayed and a manager like Slav May get him doing what he needs to do but the odd turn in the middle of the park, the odd 20 yard run doesn’t make you a great center midfielder, he does so little without the ball

I’ll probably go The the kids against the deludedsealfisheatingcunts tomorrow at Kiddy, be interesting to see if he plays or travels to Leeds, I suspect the latter but would be keen to see how he’s shaping up, hopefully Hegazi will get another run out

Cuzer

Agree on all counts. He is a prospect, but is so far from being ready for first team it's sad, genuinely felt he was behind Field most of the time last season ability wise, Field has his mental issues which I think may be what holds him back forever.

I'm glad we tied him down, simply because he is a prospect and it's sad seeing players go on to have careers after leaving us. Sawyers and Wood being examples, though we got Sawyers back, and we should have got Wood back imo.
(09-29-2019, 11:28 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote:

Cuzer

Agree on all counts. He is a prospect, but is so far from being ready for first team it's sad, genuinely felt he was behind Field most of the time last season ability wise, Field has his mental issues which I think may be what holds him back forever.

I'm glad we tied him down, simply because he is a prospect and it's sad seeing players go on to have careers after leaving us. Sawyers and Wood being examples, though we got Sawyers back, and we should have got Wood back imo.

Cant agree 

If we had Woods back, and had not let Jrod go, then they wouldn't have scored against the shitcunts yesterday Big Grin
(09-29-2019, 11:58 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

Cuzer

Cant agree 

If we had Woods back, and had not let Jrod go, then they wouldn't have scored against the shitcunts yesterday Big Grin

Good point.

Cuzer

What mental issues does Field have?
(09-29-2019, 12:36 PM)Squid Wrote:

Cuzer

What mental issues does Field have?

Pardewitis.