Saido watch
3 goals in 5 so far.

I see he's spouting off about the failed move to spurs ruining him again  Rolleyes
(09-20-2019, 12:35 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: 3 goals in 5 so far.

I see he's spouting off about the failed move to spurs ruining him again  Rolleyes

Who?
Clarnet v2.0

At least he is now showing some humility 

“And I – two times the team’s top scorer, young international, twice the Young Player of The Year – was the most valuable asset of West Brom. That’s why he didn’t let me go. If he sold me, he could not sell the club for so much money."
We could and did sell him. He was happy to collect his signing on fee and his salary. Sadly got lost in his own importance. As for his transfer to Spurs - if they were serious they would have offered to buy him, rather then try and get him on a monthly installment plan. And for the record, I bet they are glad they never signed him. Silly boy.
We only didn’t sell him because Levy tried to take the piss on the fee.
(09-20-2019, 03:02 PM)fbaggy Wrote:

“And I – two times the team’s top scorer, young international, twice the Young Player of The Year – was the most valuable asset of West Brom. That’s why he didn’t let me go. If he sold me, he could not sell the club for so much money."

The sale price of the club was agreed based on the revenue stream for a Prem club, not the value of Cider.
(09-20-2019, 03:02 PM)fbaggy Wrote:

yes Saudi because having the money in the bank is worth far less than an asset that may rapidly decrease in value as it blows smoke up its own arse
(09-20-2019, 03:51 PM)Duffers Wrote: We only didn’t sell him because Levy tried to take the piss on the fee.

Spot on and this is what has always amused me about his take on the failed transfer.

We were very happy to sell at the fee agreed. Spurs wanted to pay it in ridiculous instalments and add ons yet he fell out with Peace and Albion over the failed move.

We were happy to sell. It was Spurs that fucked him over. If they wanted him they should have stumped up the money.

If he has an issue with anyone it should be Levy.
It isn't his fault...aren't you listening?
(09-20-2019, 07:55 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 03:51 PM)Duffers Wrote: We only didn’t sell him because Levy tried to take the piss on the fee.

Spot on and this is what has always amused me about his take on the failed transfer.

We were very happy to sell at the fee agreed. Spurs wanted to pay it in ridiculous instalments and add ons yet he fell out with Peace and Albion over the failed move.

We were happy to sell. It was Spurs that fucked him over. If they wanted him they should have stumped up the money.

If he has an issue with anyone it should be Levy.

+1