Why most won't change their minds even after yellowhammer
(09-12-2019, 08:42 PM)tiptontown Wrote:
(09-12-2019, 07:54 PM)BilstonBaggie Wrote:
(09-12-2019, 01:46 PM)tiptontown Wrote: Take a look at the Footymad WBA site. There's a group of posters on there with very entrenched pro Brexit views. 
No deal won't be a problem apparently.

That message board is populated almost entirely by ultra right wing, thick racist scumbags and I would still say that even if their views were more in line with mine. It’s a depressing place to be for any reasonable Albion fan. I would much rather not have people like them associated in any way with my football club.

I have a look in there occasionally and thought I'd highlight it as it seemed relevant to the OP.

I like to see reasoned debate from both sides, but couldn't believe the OTT nonsense being spouted on there. 
I'm pretty sure not all agree with those views on there, but anyone who shows any sign of disagreeing gets jumped on pretty sharpish.

Tempted to join just to annoy them, I doubt it would be hard. Just state a few facts, defend liberal values and use big words.
(09-12-2019, 08:42 PM)tiptontown Wrote: I have a look in there occasionally and thought I'd highlight it as it seemed relevant to the OP.

I like to see reasoned debate from both sides, but couldn't believe the OTT nonsense being spouted on there. 
I'm pretty sure not all agree with those views on there, but anyone who shows any sign of disagreeing gets jumped on pretty sharpish.
Much like here then!
(09-13-2019, 07:44 AM)John Osborne’s Knuckle Wrote:
(09-12-2019, 08:42 PM)tiptontown Wrote: I have a look in there occasionally and thought I'd highlight it as it seemed relevant to the OP.

Much like here then!

Big Grin 
It's only because you're wrong  Wink

Much like here then!

You’re the only poster on here that has put up any reasonable defence for Brexit and I think those arguments are weak. The rest of the replies have been meaningless mantra’s and arguments that even a quick google can dismiss as untrue.
(09-13-2019, 08:05 AM)baggy1 Wrote:

Much like here then!

Big Grin 
It's only because you're wrong  Wink
Big Grin

Didn’t know you knew my wife. ?