Huddersfield (H) Sun 22 Sept 12:00
Smethwick End:              SOLD OUT
West Stand:                    357
Birmingham Road End:    1,144
East Stand:                    1,230

Remaining:  2,731

Sold: 20,750 approx

Huddersfield Allocation: 2,000*

Remember it’s £1 for U18’s and £10 to bring a guest if you’re a STH’er.

I expect we will sell out due to the offers we have running.
I've taken them up on the tenner deal. Bringing one extra into the fold. Hope it's a decent crowd, really it's a bad time for a game and it being on TV don't help fill the Hawthorns.
(09-11-2019, 06:46 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I've taken them up on the tenner deal. Bringing one extra into the fold. Hope it's a decent crowd, really it's a bad time for a game and it being on TV don't help fill the Hawthorns.

Will be interesting to see how many we shift. Maybe I’m being overly optimistic that we will sell out. The best in the business is Atomic, so will be interested to get his view.

As for the offer IMO it should be extended to at least members, as otherwise what’s the point of membership at WBA?
(09-11-2019, 06:49 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 06:46 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I've taken them up on the tenner deal. Bringing one extra into the fold. Hope it's a decent crowd, really it's a bad time for a game and it being on TV don't help fill the Hawthorns.

Will be interesting to see how many we shift. Maybe I’m being overly optimistic that we will sell out. The best in the business is Atomic, so will be interested to get his view.

As for the offer IMO it should be extended to at least members, as otherwise what’s the point of membership at WBA?

When Leeds are charging £39 for a Tuesday night Sky game I think there is very little to criticize the club on with regards ticket pricing.
(09-11-2019, 07:06 PM)B36baggie Wrote:

When Leeds are charging £39 for a Tuesday night Sky game I think there is very little to criticize the club on with regards ticket pricing.

No grumbles at all with the pricing in past two seasons at WBA (Matchday). Season ticket has always been very fair.

My point was we try and sell a membership that in reality offers nothing to supporters who are only able to attend home games on an ad hoc basis
(09-11-2019, 07:29 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 07:06 PM)B36baggie Wrote:

No grumbles at all with the pricing in past two seasons at WBA (Matchday). Season ticket has always been very fair.

My point was we try and sell a membership that in reality offers nothing to supporters who are only able to attend home games on an ad hoc basis

That’s why I don’t bother with it.
With a tenner for adults and kids for a quid would like to think this will be a near sell out.
(09-11-2019, 08:15 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: With a tenner for adults and kids for a quid would like to think this will be a near sell out.

Issue is that it’s not open to all supporters (the tenner), a season ticket holder needs to purchase the additional ticket
Need to do it when we ain't on the tv .....might aswell get the place rocking and intimidating .
(09-12-2019, 04:02 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Need to do it when we ain't on the tv .....might aswell get the place rocking and intimidating .

Totally agree , never had a problem with cheaper tickets for others . Most games were i sit i could lie down so lets get them filled .