Jon Walters
Whatever you thought of him as a player ( I quite liked him FWIW) his chat on that Liquid Football thing he does with Steve Sidwell with regards to standing up to bullies and how he stood up to Roy Keaneis brilliant. If you haven’t seen it it’s well worth a watch. 

Not sure how to do a linky thing as I’m a Luddite but if you search liquid football #6 on YouTube you’ll find it.

I’ve watched a few of these and he comes across really well .
Keane is a grade A cock, dines out off a half decent playing career and a woeful stint at management

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(09-10-2019, 07:38 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Keane is a grade A cock, dines out off a half decent playing career and a woeful stint at management

Cuzer

Correct. Only gets pundit jobs as he’ll hopefully say something controversial. Comes across as nothing but a bully.
In the form of his life.
I like Keane, stands up for what he believes in and demands the very best out of everyone. He was a great player and captain for United. Also did a good job at Sunderland as manager.
“I’ll tell you one thing about the man – he doesn’t get to me one bit. I’m possibly the only one that stood up to him, more than once. I think that’s what bothers him most maybe. I really don’t know why people pay attention. Because, yes, he was a good player – an unbelievable player – known as a hard man on the pitch. But there’s a difference between being a hard man on the pitch and being a tough guy. Just because someone has a sharp tongue or a stare, doesn’t make them a tough guy. My brother-in-law was a marine commando, went to war, he’s a tough guy. They’re the people you say are tough guys, not Roy. So that’s why I was never scared as a player” – Jon Walters offers up a choice response to Roy Keane flapping his gums last week
(09-10-2019, 07:50 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: I like Keane, stands up for what he believes in and demands the very best out of everyone. He was a great player and captain for United. Also did a good job at Sunderland as manager.

He's an absolute nob rotter.
Dean Kiely has a few tales about Keane leading up to him being sent home from the World Cup.

Very good player, but a childish brat.
(09-10-2019, 07:50 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: I like Keane, stands up for what he believes in and demands the very best out of everyone. He was a great player and captain for United. Also did a good job at Sunderland as manager.

+1

Did OK at Ipswich too
(09-10-2019, 08:24 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:

+1

Did OK at Ipswich too

He was shit at Ipswich.

He even signed Fulop.
(09-10-2019, 08:24 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:

+1

Did OK at Ipswich too

Shut up Ziz.