“Wagatha” Christie trial
(05-11-2022, 11:38 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 11:28 AM)TTM2 Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 11:27 AM)Squid Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 10:50 AM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 10:34 AM)Squid Wrote: While the tone of some of these posts are a bit much, the fact is Rooney cheated on her with prostitutes when they were young and then continued to do even when she was pregnant, which isn't just morally reprehensible (and why I would never want him as a manger), but could have put their unborn child at risk as several STIs can be passed on in-utero. 

The only reason she hasn't divorced him after that is either because she doesn't want to give up being Mrs Rooney or she has the self-esteem of a Wagon wheel and a load of family/hangers-on telling her she'd be never be happy with him, because they don't want to lose their perks of being related to/friends with a WAG. It's grim whichever way you look at it.

Finally, that both are prepared to spend millions on stupid squabble while people are scrabbling about to pay their heating bills is worthy of criticism.

It is all morally reprehensible, but some women just don't want to break up the family when all is said and done; sad though it is. I doubt money is a major factor as she could probably could have taken him to the cleaners regardless. 

Anyway, what a pathetic tale this indeed all is. Surely the moral of the story is either not to plaster your life all over social media, to choose your friends better, or both.

Arguably, it's the person breaking their marriage vows who has already broken the family. None of these men are tucking the children with a bedtime story while they are cheating elsewhere.

And yes, staying with a men who will cheat on you will all and sundry is grim, because accepting atrocious behaviour, disrespect and the constant risk of exposure to STIs (plenty of which aren't prevented by a condom such as genital warts) is absolutely grim. I would be devastated if any of my daughters tolerated that because they thought they didn't deserve better or that a nice house was more important than their dignity.

Tbf I’ve got Wayne pegged as a “going in raw” kinda guy. 

(Please note, I’m not always being entirely serious)

Tbf, when you insist on shagging women of a certain vintage, every second counts in case they peg out, so some things are probably overlooked.

“Sponsored by KY Jelly, for women who marry for money”
(05-11-2022, 10:39 AM)TTM2 Wrote: Can’t say I hate her, Pity her, yes. As I say, it’s no regard a father would want for his daughter is it - a doormat/breeding machine, kept in line by money. The more shagging around, the bigger the house/car to keep her quiet.

They’d both be better off donating the money they’re spunking on this to charity, I’d respect that.

To be honest she has made her own money
(05-11-2022, 10:14 AM)BaggieBaggieBromBrom Wrote: Colleen Rooney met her husband to be when she was a kid. They were childheart sweethearts. The venom directed towards her here is bizarre.

Is it just me, or has there been venom towards Colleen?

Sure she's been with Wayne since teenagers, but if he was working in a foundry I wonder if she'd been around for so long.

I think most people here are just rolling their eyes at what is bollocks celebrity tittle-tattle for those at the hairdressers and nail bars.
(05-11-2022, 01:03 PM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 10:39 AM)TTM2 Wrote: Can’t say I hate her, Pity her, yes. As I say, it’s no regard a father would want for his daughter is it - a doormat/breeding machine, kept in line by money. The more shagging around, the bigger the house/car to keep her quiet.

They’d both be better off donating the money they’re spunking on this to charity, I’d respect that.

To be honest she has made her own money

And I’m sure she’d have still done that had she booted Wazza the first time he shagged an elderly sex worker……….
Not been following the story at all, but did hear the allegations on the radio that Vardy’s missus was trying to leak the Danny Drinkwater story via her agent to the press for payment.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour and dismisses any right she may have to be pissed off if anyone tries to sell dirt on her.
(05-11-2022, 10:34 AM)Squid Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 10:14 AM)BaggieBaggieBromBrom Wrote: Colleen Rooney met her husband to be when she was a kid. They were childheart sweethearts. The venom directed towards her here is bizarre.

While the tone of some of these posts are a bit much, the fact is Rooney cheated on her with prostitutes when they were young and then continued to do even when she was pregnant, which isn't just morally reprehensible (and why I would never want him as a manger), but could have put their unborn child at risk as several STIs can be passed on in-utero. 

The only reason she hasn't divorced him after that is either because she doesn't want to give up being Mrs Rooney or she has the self-esteem of a Wagon wheel and a load of family/hangers-on telling her she'd be never be happy with him, because they don't want to lose their perks of being related to/friends with a WAG. It's grim whichever way you look at it.

Finally, that both are prepared to spend millions on stupid squabble while people are scrabbling about to pay their heating bills is worthy of criticism.

While shepherds washed their socks by night......only 207 days til Xmas   Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-11-2022, 01:50 PM)TTM2 Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

He looks like someone who'd be more at home sat on a toadstool with a fishing rod in his hand.
(05-11-2022, 01:50 PM)TTM2 Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

What the fuck was John Malkovich doing there?......  Big Grin
I think the court artist should maybe consider a change of career. FFS