“Wagatha” Christie trial
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything so pathetic in all my life. Two spoilt little tarts whose “talents” to get where they are amount to getting their knickers off and persuading two wealthy, thick, footballers to blow their beans up them. 

Colleen seemingly thinks a bit of tittle tattle is far worse than her husband shagging half of adultwork. 

I hope they both lose.
Vardy is a garbage woman
"I will give it 6 months" - Duffers about GB News (16th June 2021) Channel is going strong 
(05-11-2022, 09:38 AM)TTM2 Wrote: I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything so pathetic in all my life. Two spoilt little tarts whose “talents” to get where they are amount to getting their knickers off and persuading two wealthy, thick, footballers to blow their beans up them. 

Colleen seemingly thinks a bit of tittle tattle is far worse than her husband shagging half of adultwork. 

I hope they both lose.

What is adultwork?
Pair of slappers who married a couple of thick ugly, but rich, footballers so they could have an easy empty life.

I heard it mentioned on the news yesterday and promptly switched the radio off.
Colleen Rooney met her husband to be when she was a kid. They were childheart sweethearts. The venom directed towards her here is bizarre.
Don't get the hatred of Coleen at all. Mind, I don't get why anyone even remotely cares either
(05-11-2022, 10:14 AM)BaggieBaggieBromBrom Wrote: Colleen Rooney met her husband to be when she was a kid. They were childheart sweethearts. The venom directed towards her here is bizarre.

While the tone of some of these posts are a bit much, the fact is Rooney cheated on her with prostitutes when they were young and then continued to do even when she was pregnant, which isn't just morally reprehensible (and why I would never want him as a manger), but could have put their unborn child at risk as several STIs can be passed on in-utero.

The only reason she hasn't divorced him after that is either because she doesn't want to give up being Mrs Rooney or she has the self-esteem of a Wagon wheel and a load of family/hangers-on telling her she'd be never be happy with him, because they don't want to lose their perks of being related to/friends with a WAG. It's grim whichever way you look at it.

Finally, that both are prepared to spend millions on stupid squabble while people are scrabbling about to pay their heating bills is worthy of criticism.
(05-11-2022, 10:34 AM)Squid Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 10:14 AM)BaggieBaggieBromBrom Wrote: Colleen Rooney met her husband to be when she was a kid. They were childheart sweethearts. The venom directed towards her here is bizarre.

While the tone of some of these posts are a bit much, the fact is Rooney cheated on her with prostitutes when they were young and then continued to do even when she was pregnant, which isn't just morally reprehensible (and why I would never want him as a manger), but could have put their unborn child at risk as several STIs can be passed on in-utero. 

The only reason she hasn't divorced him after that is either because she doesn't want to give up being Mrs Rooney or she has the self-esteem of a Wagon wheel and a load of family/hangers-on telling her she'd be never be happy with him, because they don't want to lose their perks of being related to/friends with a WAG. It's grim whichever way you look at it.

Finally, that both are prepared to spend millions on stupid squabble while people are scrabbling about to pay their heating bills is worthy of criticism.

I know plenty of women who stood by their man as they cheated with all and sundry. Personally don't understand it, but they aren't grim or scum because of it.
Can’t say I hate her, Pity her, yes. As I say, it’s no regard a father would want for his daughter is it - a doormat/breeding machine, kept in line by money. The more shagging around, the bigger the house/car to keep her quiet.

They’d both be better off donating the money they’re spunking on this to charity, I’d respect that.
(05-11-2022, 10:34 AM)Squid Wrote:

It is all morally reprehensible, but some women just don't want to break up the family when all is said and done; sad though it is. I doubt money is a major factor as she could probably could have taken him to the cleaners regardless. 

Anyway, what a pathetic tale this indeed all is. Surely the moral of the story is either not to plaster your life all over social media, to choose your friends better, or both.