Chalobah
How much have we saved on wages with the players leaving or going on loan .I know we have Kipre ,Mowett back full time on the wage bill so any guesses to how much were better off monthly .
Good move for Chalobah and good for West Brom with hopefully some transfer money.
O’Brien could be on his way to Sheffield United.

If CC rates Mowatt enough to be one of his top 3 for centre midfield then he’ll be allowed to keep him, if not, he’ll be gone on loan again. With potentially Chalobah off, looks like we know the top 3 for centre mid.
It’s just not worked for him, hopefully Mowatt, TGH, Molumby and Yok will be enough. There are other areas of priority IMO
Nick is furious. First Albrighton and now the impending departure of his favourite nickname .
(07-18-2023, 06:48 PM)Sliced Wrote: It’s just not worked for him, hopefully Mowatt, TGH, Molumby and Yok will be enough. There are other areas of priority IMO

Agree - I think we need an AMC to offer some variety to Swift who too often fades in games, and I really don't ever want to see Reach or Wallace tried there again.
Never rated him anyway. Looked slow and not used to the pace of the game. No loss.
3 Palestine 0 Albion
Another panic signing.

Sadly as shit as his brother..

Hopefully adds to our transfer kitty
(07-18-2023, 06:19 PM)Bilic's Beard Wrote: It's all adding to Carlos pot for him to rebuild us ,hopefully got a few younger and athletic  types of players lined up .

"Adding to Carlos pot"...very optimistic. Help balance books more like.