How did you decide on your "Board names"...
(08-21-2022, 03:18 PM)Stratfordbaggie Wrote: Because I ran out of names after continually being banned

I have never been banned before
Supamart/Supabob

Same type of thing, but I don’t get any free tickets !!
In memory of my Dad who first took me up The Hawthorns when I was five years old.

His name was Alf.
(08-21-2022, 04:31 PM)alfabaggie Wrote: In memory of my Dad who first took me up The Hawthorns when I was five years old.

His name was Alf.

#Respect and fair play for your dad bringing you up correctly
I told you I’ll be back
When I joined the bored about 6 years ago now. I had a few other names which quickly got banned for not respecting others who had been here for years.
I've been Remi for a while now. As some know I spend time in France and Remy Brandy is aplenty so Remi Moses it was.
When Sid ran it I was BedminsterBaggie After moving back up I was DesiBaggie. Its now based on the catalogue number of that record
Self explanatory as I’ve lived down yer since the mid 80’s but also as an acknowledgement that I like it here. When I first moved, I thought Bristol was populated by miserable bastards but it’s grown on me - or I’ve become a miserable bastard too - and I now think it’s a top place to live.
(08-21-2022, 08:22 PM)TR 675 Wrote: When Sid ran it I was BedminsterBaggie  After moving back up I was DesiBaggie. Its now based on the  catalogue number of that record
Just looked it up - nice choice. My is a simple answer to the question asked when leaving home at 12 on a Saturday.
Think I joined the board after a trip to mk dons temporary stadium midweek in a temporary stand. Ronnie played well after months of being rubbish. Song started…. “Used be shi** but now he’s alright…..”
Ermm..!