US Capitol Building
(01-20-2021, 07:03 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 03:07 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote: You're spot on, mate. But the Remoaners' mass storming of the Houses of Parliament went strangely unreported. Maybe it was just fake news. These days, who knows?

Ahem, the Remoaners didn't have to storm either of the Houses of Parliament. They were already in there.

I seem to recall quite a few ERG ‘patriots’ there trying to pursue their own pure Brexit.
(01-20-2021, 03:07 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote: You're spot on, mate. But the Remoaners' mass storming of the Houses of Parliament went strangely unreported. Maybe it was just fake news. These days, who knows?

Ahem, the Remoaners didn't have to storm either of the Houses of Parliament. They were already in there.

Now now, admittedly funny but please don't be changing the terms of reference or you'll further confuse the target of my carefully crafted irony.

Straight in the back of the net no VAR required.
Arf Brexiteers taking the high moral ground...
On the flip side there are loads of lettuces on the shelves..... Since we have left I havnt seen any empy shelves like you all predicted and as for the car park in Kent pftttt
(01-21-2021, 09:42 AM)The liquidator Wrote: On the flip side there are loads of lettuces on the shelves..... Since we have left I havnt seen any empy shelves like you all predicted and as for the car park in Kent pftttt

Lettuce shortage near me. As well as broccoli, oranges and celery.
(01-20-2021, 09:15 PM)The liquidator Wrote:

Straight in the back of the net no VAR required.

Not really... no dead bodies lying around the HoP in the wake of Brexit (going back to the original point).
(01-21-2021, 10:23 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 09:42 AM)The liquidator Wrote: On the flip side there are loads of lettuces on the shelves..... Since we have left I havnt seen any empy shelves like you all predicted and as for the car park in Kent pftttt

Let's see the photos then there is an app you can download with the exact place so there  is no confusion.
(01-21-2021, 12:05 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 10:23 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:

Let's see the photos then there is an app you can download with the exact place so there  is no confusion.

Sainsbury's Kenilworth, Sainsbury's Canley and Waitrose Kenilworth.

Be my guest if you want to check.
So no photos then