Grealish
(03-31-2020, 12:24 PM)Baggie Rick Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 12:15 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 12:04 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote: A few weeks back, Villa fans on WM phone ins were saying Greasy must be on the verge of the England squad, a shoo in for the Euros etc. Don`t think Southgate would entertain picking him.

I said that earlier. I reckon those in the game have an inside track on him.

Could his career go the same way as Gazza  or George  Best?

Fucking hell, he ain't fit to lace those 2's boots.
He cant even reverse a Range Rover
(03-31-2020, 12:25 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 12:04 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote: A few weeks back, Villa fans on WM phone ins were saying Greasy must be on the verge of the England squad, a shoo in for the Euros etc. Don`t think Southgate would entertain picking him.

Exactly! Gazza drove to see Raul Moat after 14 lines (apparently). Greasy can't even get of a fucking driveway!
(03-31-2020, 11:51 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 11:44 AM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote: According to what my lad saw on `social media`, apart from Ross McCormack, another one was Tony Capaldi, former Leeds player and Irish international.

We need to be careful, none of this is confirmed, so just rumours. But these are the kind of things that are being suggested on "social media"

One thing that can be confirmed is that he is a deludedfisheatingsealcunt   Big Grin Big Grin

Capaldi was pictured next to him.
(03-31-2020, 12:28 PM)Baggie Rick Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 12:25 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

Exactly! Gazza drove to see Raul Moat after 14 lines (apparently). Greasy can't even get of a fucking driveway!

An iconic moment in British history that event. Can of lager, spitroasted chicken and a fishing rod.
a tenner on a player who isn't even ours...sad sad times. An outsider could easily think we are obsessed with them lot down the road.
https://twitter.com/powndland?ref_src=tw...r%5Eauthor

For those on the twatter - follow that link. Bloke's a dingle but some killers in!
Richard Keogh must look at that and think there's no justice in the world. Mind you, he wasn't a valuable asset like Greasy so he's easily disposable. Football and morals never did go together.
(03-30-2020, 05:49 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: This had me laughing ...

''I was around my mates (McCormacks). He’s never gonna say he was pissed up and still over the limit in the morning and hit a couple of cars.. I have no idea if he was or not. However, he reversed off a drive into a car and then drove off clipping some more and was photographed in a women’s slipper''.

It's defo provided a diversion from the insanity brewing in isolation.

Cheers, GreasyCunt!
When are The seals back in training??

[Image: Drug+addiction+is+not+cool+this+is+how+c...31f94e.jpg]
According to BBC gossip column today Everton are interested.

Big player? I laughed my cock off.
I reckon the big clubs dont want him. Not sure why, though.