The thing that impressed me most tonight
(02-12-2020, 10:38 PM)MassDebater Wrote: When Diangana comes back, do we drop HRk and play either Diang, Robinson or even Grosicki in the position? We don't need 'normal' strikers!

HRK is imperative to the way we play.

I wouldn’t be to quick to drop him, just so we can fit all the flair players in. He opens up space for those players to do their thing.
(02-12-2020, 10:41 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 10:38 PM)MassDebater Wrote: When Diangana comes back, do we drop HRk and play either Diang, Robinson or even Grosicki in the position? We don't need 'normal' strikers!

HRK is imperative to the way we play.

I wouldn’t be to quick to drop him, just so we can fit all the flair players in. He opens up space for those players to do their thing.

I'm only half serious about it Smile Certainly would scare the bejesus out of lesser defences, like Reading, if they're chasing into the 70th minute... bam Grosicki, Bam Diangana...
(02-12-2020, 10:06 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: Mass we were tremendous tonight if a wasteful with cahnces again. The turn around from where we were before the Luton game to now is a tribute to the team and Slav.
Get 3 on Saturday or at least stop Forest winning and we will be getting very close.
6 points clear tonight is a joy.

Team, Slav and.....Dowling / Jenkins / Board for the January transfer window. The introduction of Robinsin & Grosicki & the injection of pace they have bought has been exactly what we’ve missed since Grady’s injury.

I don't agree Mass. We need someone up top who will run, be a target, score goals, create space, take hits, keep running.
None of Diang, Robinson or Grosicki will do it as well as HRK has so far this season. 
Of course we need better, especially if we go up, but for me the HRK then Austin back up is ideal and we need to keep it.
More composure in the final third and we gonna give some teams a good thrashing.

Should have had 5 tonight.
I go back and forth on this. HRK is really good until the box. He chases things down, creates pressure, but offers not threat to score really. Austin in the box area, or final third, is pretty deadly even for a Premier League striker. However from mid pitch to the box he's no where near as good as HRK. Its a tough call.

I will say this, I think our last three matches show that we are class of the Championship. In fact we are likely top 20 in the Premier League. We will be next seasons Sheffield United
(02-12-2020, 10:12 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 10:09 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 10:06 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: Mass we were tremendous tonight if a wasteful with cahnces again. The turn around from where we were before the Luton game to now is a tribute to the team and Slav.
Get 3 on Saturday or at least stop Forest winning and we will be getting very close.
6 points clear tonight is a joy.

I'm not getting caught up in the ifs and maybes and working out points, or counting any chickens, just going one game at a time...

Best way. I agree
Me too. We're doing well again, but only as good as our last result.
According to a Leeds fan, this is why we're top

@TomLUFC94: Who cares if #WBA run away with it, they should with the money spent and their squad. 6 points is nothing though. Focus on us. We might drop out of autos over next few weeks but theres 14 games and a long way to go. We showed bottle last night. Lads are up for this fight.
"

Go figure Dodgy
Spending this season (I've ignored the rest as they spent under £5m)...So according to the Leeds fan we should be fourth....and Leeds should be bottom, I guess it just proves how shyte Bilic is and how genius Bielsa is?!?

Ignoring sales! (no idea of how actually accurate this site is, as some of them seem odd! https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/champion...bewerb/GB2)
Bristol City £29.39m
Fulham £29.25m
Brentford £28.95m
WBA £18.6m (although we made £10m profit when looking at the sales!)
Cardiff £16.2m
Reading £12m
Huddersfield £11.7m
BCFC £9.25m (I thought they were embargoed too?!)
Wigan £7.13m
Forest £6.75m
Leeds ZERO, nothing nada, zip!?!?! WTF??!?! were they under an embargo? They apparently made £27m profit from sales, so why didn't they spend anything?!
This is the thing that impressed me they obviously love being at our club. http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-17742096