The thing that impressed me most tonight
Apart from winning somewhere we don't win at, was our pressing game and how we just kept running at their defenders and made them play it somewhere they didn't want to.

Great stuff, a bit of bite to go with the pretty.
Mass we were tremendous tonight if a wasteful with cahnces again. The turn around from where we were before the Luton game to now is a tribute to the team and Slav.
Get 3 on Saturday or at least stop Forest winning and we will be getting very close.
6 points clear tonight is a joy.
Our pressing was top class, it's clearly something we've worked on. Another day it could have been 4 or 5. Fantastically well done.

Also imagine being completely knackered and then having to deal with Grosicki and Phillips. Strength in depth
(02-12-2020, 10:06 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: Mass we were tremendous tonight if a wasteful with cahnces again. The turn around from where we were before the Luton game to now is a tribute to the team and Slav.
Get 3 on Saturday or at least stop Forest winning and we will be getting very close.

I'm not getting caught up in the ifs and maybes and working out points, or counting any chickens, just going one game at a time...
(02-12-2020, 10:09 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 10:06 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: Mass we were tremendous tonight if a wasteful with cahnces again. The turn around from where we were before the Luton game to now is a tribute to the team and Slav.

I'm not getting caught up in the ifs and maybes and working out points, or counting any chickens, just going one game at a time...

Best way. I agree
(02-12-2020, 10:07 PM)Sliced Wrote: Our pressing was top class, it's clearly something we've worked on. Another day it could have been 4 or 5. Fantastically well done.

Also imagine being completely knackered and then having to deal with Grosicki and Phillips. Strength in depth

Absolutely this. The defence had been run ragged having to deal with Robinson, Pereira and Krov behind the Welsh battering ram, and then they get two more, pacey, tricky wingers full of beans to have to deal with.
(02-12-2020, 10:12 PM)AnelkasBeard Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 10:07 PM)Sliced Wrote: Our pressing was top class, it's clearly something we've worked on. Another day it could have been 4 or 5. Fantastically well done.

Absolutely this. The defence had been run ragged having to deal with Robinson, Pereira and Krov behind the Welsh battering ram, and then they get two more, pacey, tricky wingers full of beans to have to deal with.
Wait until Diangana is backĀ  Big Grin
My only gripe is that I wish one of the two that hit the bar had gone in.

3-1 would have been a much more accurate reflection of the game. And I'd have won a few quid.
(02-12-2020, 10:15 PM)Three Degrees Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 10:12 PM)AnelkasBeard Wrote:

Wait until Diangana is backĀ  Big Grin

You could say we have an embarrassment of riches at that position Big Grin
When Diangana comes back, do we drop HRk and play either Diang, Robinson or even Grosicki in the position? We don't need 'normal' strikers!