The thing that impressed me most tonight
(02-13-2020, 02:22 PM)wba13 Wrote: This is the thing that impressed me they obviously love being at our club. http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-17742096

If you're on Facebook the club have posted a couple of videos of MP and FP on about the win, it's a lovely watch, they genuinely seem like good mates, and more importantly they seem to care. I can't remember any other subs in previous seasons coming back on to thank the fans and celebrate like Krov does.
Think that Bilic has tinkered slightly with the system and gone 4-3-3 which has coincided with the team really pressing up the pitch and forcing the opponents into mistakes.Dare I say it but it is very much how Leeds play.Obviously the more pace and power you have in the team the better.
The way we surround the opposition on the ball and forced errors and  chased down defenders to hurry them into a mistake even in the last few mins was a joy to watch, long may it continue.
i watched a team that was fucking fast and direct and had levels of class i havent seen in years. And we have other, perhaps better options to come. Awesome stuff, really awesome stuff.
(02-13-2020, 06:48 PM)To Huggybear Wrote: Think that Bilic has tinkered slightly with the system and gone 4-3-3 which has coincided with the team really pressing up the pitch and forcing the opponents into mistakes.Dare I say it but it is very much how Leeds play.Obviously the more pace and power you have in the team the better.

Almost agree here but actually with Pereira on the right weve ended up in a lop sided 4-2-2-2 which in some ways is more Bielsa than Leeds at the minute.

Smashing them through the middle with Robinson as wide out let to create some space then with Phillips and Grosicki coming on it’s wide as you like 4-2-1-3

One thing that was massively improved on from Sunday to Tuesday was that Sawyers wasn’t dragged out wide (don’t know if that’s our tweak or Reading being different). On Sunday this kept leaving a space central which had the defence worrying a bit.

Krov has been great but it’ll get very interesting once Pereira goes back in the middle.