Sheff Utd v villa
(12-14-2019, 04:39 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Who is Gammon and Egg going to blame today?

The wind. That or Corbyn.
Speaking of terrible games there were 0 shots on target in the Stoke v Reading game today. That doesn't happen very often
(12-14-2019, 06:10 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Who will they get in if they sack Smith?...

They've just extended his contract!
He really just isn't a very good manager.

His win record was terrible last season up uuntil Grealish went on form like a man possessed and they rode that into the playoffs. Brentford fans I know got annoyed with giving away soft goals constantly, reliance on one or two players, no plan B and they generally put their success more down to their now deceased DoF who kept finding gems. None are surprised he is struggling at the top level.

I never wanted him and I think we're better for having not appointed him, he wouldn't have got us up last season, maybe even had us do a Stoke, instead we just missed out and bought in Slaven who is 4 times the manager Smith will ever be.
As I said earlier in the week.. the sack will be extremely painful for him as he's Villa to the core.
(12-14-2019, 09:44 PM)L Mr vertical Wrote: As I said earlier in the week.. the sack will be extremely painful for him as he's an arrogantdeludedfisheatinggammonfacedSealcunt to the core.

Corrected for you
(12-14-2019, 10:01 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 09:44 PM)L  Mr vertical Wrote: As I said earlier in the week.. the sack will be extremely painful for him as he's an arrogantdeludedfisheatinggammonfacedSealcunt to the core.

Corrected for you

Big Grin Big Grin
Seal Talk is a laugh tonight.

The penny is finally dropping that Gammon isn't the answer, and they have spunked £140M on rubbish that isn't good enough.

Solution - Appoint Benitez or Ancelotti and spunk another £100M in January   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
For me the best thing is seeing Grealish, still working hard but his innate cheating not getting the same success this year and becoming more and more frustrated. It will be a joy when he offers loads of tearful regrets, says I have to move on for my career and exits a Championship side.
Unlike others I do not believe there are worse teams than them in the league. After this rush of fixtures they will be in a 4 team league and at least two of those teams, Saints and Watford, have more about them, I would guess 19th is the best they can hope for.
(12-15-2019, 01:09 AM)Swagbaggie Wrote: For me the best thing is seeing Grealish, still working hard but his innate cheating not getting the same success this year and becoming more and more frustrated. It will be a joy when he offers loads of tearful regrets, says I have to move on for my career and exits a Championship side.
Unlike others I do not believe there are worse teams than them in the league. After this rush of fixtures they will be in a 4 team league and at least two of those teams, Saints and Watford, have more about them, I would guess 19th is the best they can hope for.

Couldn't agree more