Bowyer
Bowyer had already spoken to us before the play off final.
After gaining promotion he said he was staying at Charlton but that was made at the after party
(06-06-2019, 09:38 AM)Baggiedownunder Wrote: Bowyer had already spoken to us before the play off final.
After gaining promotion he said he was staying at Charlton but that was made at the after party

Is this the legendary MelbourneBaggy?
(06-06-2019, 09:40 AM)WWHO Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 09:38 AM)Baggiedownunder Wrote: Bowyer had already spoken to us before the play off final.

Someone better break it to him gently about Foster to Watford....
In the form of his life.
Would be a risk but at least he is young fresh with a good first season behind him.Sometimes I do wonder about the fans who want managers who are stale and looking for a comeback i.e. Bilic and Pearson.
Perth not Melbourne.

Not saying Bowyer won’t be coming but we haven’t just decided to talk to him.
Contact was made before the play off final.
(06-06-2019, 09:40 AM)WWHO Wrote:

Is this the same guy in Australia who kept popping up a year or two ago to tell us his “sources” had information, all of which was utterly wrong?

The Antipodian Ziz.
That will be the one.
I dared question the news that Slimani was on his way to the Baggies.
(06-06-2019, 10:15 AM)Baggiedownunder Wrote: That will be the one.
I dared question the news that Slimani was on his way to the Baggies.

He returns!  Hail the conquering hero!
No hero mate just like to share what I hear.
Bowyer isn’t a new target but makes for more melt downs on here if people claim he is.
(06-06-2019, 10:23 AM)Baggiedownunder Wrote: No hero mate just like to share what I hear.
Bowyer isn’t a new target but makes for more melt downs on here if people claim he is.

Hush now, don't be so modest.