Mozza
Basically he’s confirmed what we all thought was going on and where things failed etc then.

We’re going to miss him, well we already have.

I would have thought punching Berahino and kicking a Villa fan was statue material tbh
(06-01-2019, 11:18 AM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: I thought Morrison was our best outfield player 2 seasons ago when we finished 10th, such a shame about that prolonged Achilles problem that started at the back end of that season.

I do wonder who will plump for him though, I feel as though he could still do a job in the Championship due to his ability on the ball but he has lost that yard of acceleration that he had before the Achilles problem manifested itself.

Interesting what he said about social media, obviously Mozza is a private individual but by the looks of it he's very good mates with Brunt and we know his issues with Albion fans regarding Twitter. I've seen a bit of it this season towards Harper and Tosin that I feel completely ignores them being young and especially with regards to Tosin is extremely harsh given how much effort he has put in.
Yep. So easy to slag players off, without real thought.
We expect HRK, for example, to give everything. Yet if he reads some of the forums, including this one, why would he feel like it!
Sound advice from mozza to ignore it.
(06-01-2019, 12:24 PM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 11:18 AM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: I thought Morrison was our best outfield player 2 seasons ago when we finished 10th, such a shame about that prolonged Achilles problem that started at the back end of that season.

I do wonder who will plump for him though, I feel as though he could still do a job in the Championship due to his ability on the ball but he has lost that yard of acceleration that he had before the Achilles problem manifested itself.

Interesting what he said about social media, obviously Mozza is a private individual but by the looks of it he's very good mates with Brunt and we know his issues with Albion fans regarding Twitter. I've seen a bit of it this season towards Harper and Tosin that I feel completely ignores them being young and especially with regards to Tosin is extremely harsh given how much effort he has put in.
Yep. So easy to slag players off, without real thought.
We expect HRK, for example, to give everything. Yet if he reads some of the forums, including this one, why would he feel like it!
Sound advice from mozza to ignore it.

Different people will react differently. I would like to think most footballers would be motivated by negative comments. Not that it justifies some of the comments I've seen about HRK on Twitter.
Clarnet v2.0
(06-01-2019, 11:18 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: I thought Morrison was our best outfield player 2 seasons ago when we finished 10th, such a shame about that prolonged Achilles problem that started at the back end of that season.

I know it's across all football clubs, but some of the things our "fans" have posted on social media about Brunt this season have been utterly disgusting.
(06-01-2019, 02:29 PM)Squid Wrote:

I know it's across all football clubs, but some of the things our "fans" have posted on social media about Brunt this season have been utterly disgusting.
I wonder if they are fans, really? They are almost certainly the same people that comment negatively and provocatively on life in general.
Mozza, one of my favourite players. Sadly, an injury too far now.
(06-01-2019, 11:35 AM)Albion Wrote:

Morrison peak years were from 10-14 IMO
You’re entitled to your opinion but I think he was better when he became an adult.
(06-02-2019, 07:31 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 11:35 AM)Albion Wrote:

Morrison peak years were from 10-14 IMO
You’re entitled to your opinion but I think he was better when he became an adult.

Sorry I meant the years 2010-2014. Best season was 2012/2013 IMO. His last good season was 2016/2017
(05-24-2019, 04:03 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 02:10 PM)Peachy Wrote: I'm chilling this weekend. Just got back from 5 days at centre Parcs, Longleat. Never been before but had a wicked time. Far more relaxing than I imagined and lovely weather helped.

Anyone else been?

Went there a couple of times about 12 years ago. I did enjoy it but since my kids started school, find it too expensive during school holidays. Got a kick from seeing the giant redwoods.