Mozza
https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/foo...ys-happen/

What a top bloke, speaks how we all feel about Albion
(06-01-2019, 09:25 AM)Noibla Wrote: https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/foo...ys-happen/

What a top bloke, speaks how we all feel about Albion

Brilliant signing by Mowbray.  I was surprised he signed for us in the Championship.  

I think he said it himself, he just can't get back to where he needs to be.  

This summer we need to pull a new Brunt and Mozza out of the proverbial hat from somewhere.
For all people claim that footballers are out of touch, both this interview and Brunt's were spot on.

The part about not signing Gayle was especially relevant.
He struggled to win over the fans initially, plenty of people thinking he didn't contribute anything but he was out wide for that period, IIRC. It was when we started playing him more centrally that he came into his own. He's been a wonderful servant to the club.

BTW, what he said about Bomber is sobering.
(06-01-2019, 10:39 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: He struggled to win over the fans initially, plenty of people thinking he didn't contribute anything but he was out wide for that period, IIRC. It was when we started playing him more centrally that he came into his own. He's been a wonderful servant to the club.

BTW, what he said about Bomber is sobering.

I think Ronnie Allen tried to get rid of a few senior players - including Bomber, Ally Brown and Ally Rob. Not clever as we lost Alecan and Moses anyway
Like Supes and Brunt, Mozza is woven into the rich fabric of this club. Clubmen such as these don't come around that often.
Flag shagging,misogynistic,covidiot,anitvax gammon.
Or just a normal white bloke.
remembered fondly for kicking that villa fan who ran on the pitch in the FA Cup tie.

#obsessed
I thought Morrison was our best outfield player 2 seasons ago when we finished 10th, such a shame about that prolonged Achilles problem that started at the back end of that season.

I do wonder who will plump for him though, I feel as though he could still do a job in the Championship due to his ability on the ball but he has lost that yard of acceleration that he had before the Achilles problem manifested itself.

Interesting what he said about social media, obviously Mozza is a private individual but by the looks of it he's very good mates with Brunt and we know his issues with Albion fans regarding Twitter. I've seen a bit of it this season towards Harper and Tosin that I feel completely ignores them being young and especially with regards to Tosin is extremely harsh given how much effort he has put in.
(06-01-2019, 11:18 AM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: I thought Morrison was our best outfield player 2 seasons ago when we finished 10th, such a shame about that prolonged Achilles problem that started at the back end of that season.

I do wonder who will plump for him though, I feel as though he could still do a job in the Championship due to his ability on the ball but he has lost that yard of acceleration that he had before the Achilles problem manifested itself.

Interesting what he said about social media, obviously Mozza is a private individual but by the looks of it he's very good mates with Brunt and we know his issues with Albion fans regarding Twitter. I've seen a bit of it this season towards Harper and Tosin that I feel completely ignores them being young and especially with regards to Tosin is extremely harsh given how much effort he has put in.

Morrison peak years were from 10-14 IMO
For years we had the adage, if Morrison plays well we play well.

Shame his career has fizzled out with us, but it does feel like it's over.