Seals v Sheff Utd tonight
(02-09-2019, 10:32 AM)Brunty Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 10:30 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 10:29 AM)Brunty Wrote: Dean Smith is a very talented manager who I wouldn't be too quick to judge at the moment as he needs time like he was given at Walsall and Brentford. I love the way his teams play football.

Still, I'm glad we appointed Mooro.

I didn't say that he wasn't talented. I just don't like the way he conducts himself.

Wasn't referring to you Chunky, I've just seen comments lately about how we were lucky not to appoint him. That's nonsense IMO. He's a cracking manager who I wish wasn't at Villa.

Agree with you regarding some of his comments. Mooro more respectful and handles things with class.

Darren does have class bout him, I agree. I'm sure that alone commands the players' respect.
13 pages ffs!
(02-09-2019, 10:53 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: Dean Smith is a Seal through & through, that's for sure, in every interview he gives, the archetypal Seal arrogance & sense of entitlement comes through in every word, the arrogant cunts belong together. 
The sooner it all goes tits up & the fickle fish munching wankers turn on him the better, we need to do our utmost to help this process along next week.

I agree with this, sometimes managing “your” club actually does you no favors

Still rate him highly as a manager but hope his stock reduced dramatically if those fuckers fail week after week

Given time he’ll make them much stronger, question is does he have time?

Cuzer
(02-09-2019, 01:43 PM)Cuzer Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 10:53 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: Dean Smith is a Seal through & through, that's for sure, in every interview he gives, the archetypal Seal arrogance & sense of entitlement comes through in every word, the arrogant cunts belong together. 
The sooner it all goes tits up & the fickle fish munching wankers turn on him the better, we need to do our utmost to help this process along next week.

I agree with this, sometimes managing “your” club actually does you no favors

Still rate him highly as a manager but hope his stock reduced dramatically if those fuckers fail week after week

Given time he’ll make them much stronger, question is does he have time?

Cuzer

As I said further up, most coaches have at least one black mark on their CV. Smith will go on to have a decent career, but Villa will be his.